*Egypt Already Cut Off Natural Gas To Israel*

Sorry bout that,

"Following an explosion affecting the Arab Gas Pipeline in Egypt's North Sinai Governorate, natural gas supplies to Israel and Jordan are suspended.
Wikinews "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Israel already has a treaty with the US to provide oil and gas if its supply is cut off!

Given the current turmoil in Egypt, this wasn't a decision that came from "who's in control," because at the moment nobody really knows "who's in control!"

Whoever takes power already knows, however, that the last thing Egypt needs is to put its American foreign aid in jeporady and create an incident that would invite the incursion of the Israeli military into the Sanai.

Last edited:
Natural gas is easy to get to market. Just tie the wells into the already existing dist network.

And Israel is what the size of New Jersey?
Pipelines could be ran all over the place in 2 years.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Natural gas is easy to get to market. Just tie the wells into the already existing dist network.

1. No my friend, day didn't find de gas in de land, they found de gas in de sea of Israel.

Eegards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No my friend, day didn't find de gas in de land, they found de gas in de sea of Israel.

Eegards,
SirJamesofTexas

So Still one underwater gasline to tie into the existing dist network.

Israel has it's own sea?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Eegards,
SirJamesofTexas

Israel has it's own sea?

1. They discovered it, thats the easy part, now getting it from a mile down from the sea floor, that takes time, and alot of work.
2. Territorial waters, I would suppose goes out some 100 miles from their shore.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Mr. H wrote: "Diet Colonoscopy"

Now ya can have a dog sniff yer butt instead...
:eek:
Dogs sniff out colon cancer
Feb 02, 2011 - Dogs get good marks again this week. They help us in many ways, but here is another way that's a surprise: Now it turns out they might be able to detect colon cancer nearly as accurately as a colonoscopy.
Who wouldn't be for that as an option? When smelling breath samples, Labrador retrievers were atleast 95% as accurate as identifying cancer as a colonoscopy and 98% correct for sniffing stool samples, the study found.

Maybe this will help tone down all the bad public relations last week about not snuggling with your pet in bed. Get a chance to vote on that issue yet? We're still checking the count.

Source

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Eegards,
SirJamesofTexas

Israel has it's own sea?

1. They discovered it, thats the easy part, now getting it from a mile down from the sea floor, that takes time, and alot of work.
2. Territorial waters, I would suppose goes out some 100 miles from their shore.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm if they did not drill a well how did they discover it?

do you mean that they theorize it is down there?

Mr. H wrote: "Diet Colonoscopy"

Now ya can have a dog sniff yer butt instead...
:eek:
Dogs sniff out colon cancer
Feb 02, 2011 - Dogs get good marks again this week. They help us in many ways, but here is another way that's a surprise: Now it turns out they might be able to detect colon cancer nearly as accurately as a colonoscopy.
Who wouldn't be for that as an option? When smelling breath samples, Labrador retrievers were atleast 95% as accurate as identifying cancer as a colonoscopy and 98% correct for sniffing stool samples, the study found.

Maybe this will help tone down all the bad public relations last week about not snuggling with your pet in bed. Get a chance to vote on that issue yet? We're still checking the count.

Source

so that is why they sniff each others butts?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Israel has it's own sea?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm if they did not drill a well how did they discover it?

do you mean that they theorize it is down there?

1. Who's gas is it, those who know how to get it, or the politicians who want to tax it?
2. Thats the only question that matters for now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It has been my understanding that the pipeline is a target of terrorist,,, short of stationing troops all along the vulnerable pipeline route, shutting down seems prudent.
Unlike here in America Israel has undergone periods of deprivation and survived.

It has been my understanding that the pipeline is a target of terrorist,,, short of stationing troops all along the vulnerable pipeline route, shutting down seems prudent.
Unlike here in America Israel has undergone periods of deprivation and survived.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back