Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth instead of answering the question, why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

I answered your question. Unless you believe that collateral damage in the form of civilian casualties is sometimes justifiable,

then you must believe that we weren't justified in bombing, for example, German and Japanese cities, in World War II.

That makes you an idiot.

You never answered the question. In fact, you refused to answer it until I accepted your premise that our only choice is to kill innocent people with drone strikes or to give Al Qeada a safe haven. Obama thinks drones are video games, they aren't.

Why do you think killing civilians is going to make things better?

You won't tell us what other choice we have. I answered your question. Do I really have to go back and get the post #? Can't you read?

They've been our ally for over 40 GD years.

Why are we helping them:eusa_eh:?

Why are we sending them billions in foreign aid?:eusa_eh:

Jesus Christ you libs are stupid.:slap:

Receiving foreign aid from the US does not make a country an ally. That would make Russia our ally, not our most dangerous enemy as Romney calls them. Which is it?

Uh.....according the the State Department it means exactly that.

Giving money to an enemy isn't exactly bright.....or do you think it is?

Egypt has been our ally for over 40 years and all of the sudden they aren't????

Who caused that?

You said that foreign aid proves a nation is an ally. Is Russia our ally?

$mohammed.jpg

I answered your question. Unless you believe that collateral damage in the form of civilian casualties is sometimes justifiable,

then you must believe that we weren't justified in bombing, for example, German and Japanese cities, in World War II.

That makes you an idiot.

You never answered the question. In fact, you refused to answer it until I accepted your premise that our only choice is to kill innocent people with drone strikes or to give Al Qeada a safe haven. Obama thinks drones are video games, they aren't.

Why do you think killing civilians is going to make things better?

You won't tell us what other choice we have. I answered your question. Do I really have to go back and get the post #? Can't you read?

Why do you keep insisting you did something you didn't? Why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

Barry didn't have much choice in Egypt. The citizens wanted him gone so he was ousted.

The military was running the show for a while and they were friendly to us. The new rulers however are not.

This is gonna happen with any ME country who ousts their leader. Libya comes to mind.

As for Syria?? Let the Arab League handle Syria. No need for us to waste our time, blood and treasure there. The result will be the same as in Egypt and Libya.

Barry didn't have much choice in Egypt. The citizens wanted him gone so he was ousted.

The military was running the show for a while and they were friendly to us. The new rulers however are not.

This is gonna happen with any ME country who ousts their leader. Libya comes to mind.

As for Syria?? Let the Arab League handle Syria. No need for us to waste our time, blood and treasure there. The result will be the same as in Egypt and Libya.

Susan Rice, Obama's UN ambassador will continue to help the rebels in Syria and they will see it through. They've called for the ouster of President Assad and they will continue behind the scenes. None of this will change their plans. Trust me.

Their goal is to destabilize the ME so it will double the price of gas at the pump. This will force us to resort to his favorite alternative fuel sources program.

These are impeachable offenses.

Forum List

Back