Egtk

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
EGTK - lEnergtek Inc - Google Finance

Energtek - World Leader in Adsorbed Natural Gas Technology

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-17-2009/0005008124&EDATE=

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS95432+24-Mar-2009+PRN20090324

As micro-caps go, this one is about to get hot. Some good news recently (see last two links above), a good balance sheet, and the blessing of the administration on natural gas and green technology.

Their 52 week high was around $1.80, and at the current market price of .28 it's a steal. This could double in a week or two.

Don't say I never gave you all anything.

Last edited:
Well this hasn't doubled yet since I posted this, like I thought it could have, but it's been getting a ton of support at .30 and a ton of resistance at .35

If it breaks .35 it's got a lot of room to grow. I'm currently sitting on some profit and waiting for it to move higher, this company is solid and is making some moves that will benefit the share price, especially as natural gas moves higher next year with the coming inflation.

Paulie, I thought you were a pay check to pay check house painter with a young kid and a wife in school. Why are you so interested in the stock market and do you even have a dime to invest?

Paulie, I thought you were a pay check to pay check house painter with a young kid and a wife in school. Why are you so interested in the stock market and do you even have a dime to invest?

I never said I was paycheck to paycheck, I don't know where you're getting that from. I've never disclosed anything about my financial situation, other than to mention the little bit of money I invest as a novice. I started the painting business and then the economy collapsed into the crapper, not that I didn't know it was coming. I did pretty well and then it went completely stagnant, but the girl and I have been saving our asses off for years now. Business has been pretty good the past few months actually, I live in a rich area. Most of these people aren't even fazed by the recession. We're well positioned to put a couple bucks in the market as well as pay our bills, and we're still positioned well to buy a house next year hopefully. That's all that anyone really needs to know about my finances.

Should one be rich to be "interested" in the market? I just happen to enjoy capitalism. I play fair, always will. It's a shame others have gone and ruined the name of capitalism by NOT playing fair.

Last edited:

Even if he were paycheck to paycheck, one could do worse things with money than invest it in the stock market... Hell.. People that live paycheck to paycheck waste money on booze, and I can't understand that for the life of me...

Don't mind Ang. She's still got a case of sour grapes over the rep I supposedly owe her.

She knows what she needs to do to satisfy that debt, though :D

I never said I was paycheck to paycheck, I don't know where you're getting that from. I've never disclosed anything about my financial situation, other than to mention the little bit of money I invest as a novice. I started the painting business and then the economy collapsed into the crapper, not that I didn't know it was coming. I did pretty well and then it went completely stagnant, but the girl and I have been saving our asses off for years now. Business has been pretty good the past few months actually, I live in a rich area. Most of these people aren't even fazed by the recession. We're well positioned to put a couple bucks in the market as well as pay our bills, and we're still positioned well to buy a house next year hopefully. That's all that anyone really needs to know about my finances.

Should one be rich to be "interested" in the market? I just happen to enjoy capitalism. I play fair, always will. It's a shame others have gone and ruined the name of capitalism by NOT playing fair.

Paulie! TMI on your financial situation!!

:lol:

All is fair in love, war and capitalism.

Paulie! TMI on your financial situation!!

:lol:

All is fair in love, war and capitalism.

TMI? It's not like I gave you my total income, my savings amount, my investment value, etc. You asked me how I'm able to invest in the stock market, and I told you as much as you needed to know to answer that question sufficiently.

If you'd like to know more, I need a pic :D

Forum List

Back