Eggshells

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I'm fucken sick of always walking on eggshells here lately and all the goddamn warnings and post deletions and thread closings for little petty crap. BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

Ban me if you have to for this thread I don't care, better than friggin putting it in a pm and forwarding it to every mod and Jimmy I say.

this board is for the enjoyment of everyone, not just OCA. If you have an issue with that, take a break, but don't air out your little piss ant grievances about the board not being like 'the good ole days'.

OCA said:
I'm fucken sick of always walking on eggshells here lately and all the goddamn warnings and post deletions and thread closings for little petty crap. BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

Ban me if you have to for this thread I don't care, better than friggin putting it in a pm and forwarding it to every mod and Jimmy I say.

I know this thread is locked so I obviously don't expect a reply.

OCA, this is sounding like an eerily similar situation. I've asked you countless times to contact me personally if you have any specific problems. I check my PM's daily and don't see anything from you. If you have a warning you disagree with or a deletion you disagree with, why don't you bring it to my attention?

You won't be banned for airing your grievance, but as per the rules I would prefer you PM/email me in the future.

Now remember, YOU cried foul in the past about certain other members and what they were saying and allowed to get away with. There was one member in fact where you specifically wondered why he wasn't banned for the things he wrote. I clamped down on the personal flaming, FOR EVERYONE. I asked people to ignore one another, and no one wanted to do that. I've asked members to ignore inflammatory posts and bring them to my attention instead of replying, that didn't work.

How can we do as you requested without holding you to the same standards as everyone else?

Please PM me if you would like to discuss further.

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back