Eggs?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
We've discussed milk. We've discussed toast. So, with all of that said, how do you like your eggs? Raw, scrambled, over easy, over medium, fried hard, poached? What's the low-down on your eggs? I like 'em over easy myself.

Ooo, that reminds me. I have to get eggs at the store.

I like them fried and also scrambled (one egg, two whites) with sauteed mushrooms and zucchini seasoned with a bit of onion powder and pepper a just a wee bit of American cheese.

I like them fried and also scrambled (one egg, two whites) with sauteed mushrooms and zucchini seasoned with a bit of onion powder and pepper a just a wee bit of American cheese.

Gosh, ZB. You really know how to screw up a good egg. A little cheese now and then but the rest of that stuff just messes up the eggs!

Gosh, ZB. You really know how to screw up a good egg. A little cheese now and then but the rest of that stuff just messes up the eggs!

Don't knock it till you've tried it! :D

We've discussed milk. We've discussed toast. So, with all of that said, how do you like your eggs? Raw, scrambled, over easy, over medium, fried hard, poached? What's the low-down on your eggs? I like 'em over easy myself.

I large egg scrambled with 1 lb of sausage, 1 lb of bacon 1 large onion and as much cheddar cheese as it will hold.

Poached is my favorite - but must have a piece of toast for dipping into the yoke, preferably rye toast. I like over easy second best, then scrambled third.

Yikes.

Hence "when I am on the coast". I don't do crab, except canned, very far from the coast.

Love eggs. Doesn't really matter how they're cooked, they're still good.

Scrambled, whipped up with a little milk in them is usually my favorite. I can damn near eat a half dozen that way in one sittin'... :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back