Egged 'dehumanizes' bus ads

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Egged bus company announced on Monday that it will no longer have men appear in advertisements displayed on its buses, after the Transportation Ministry threatened to fine companies that discriminate against women in their ads. The company said that from now on, people would no longer feature in their visual displays on buses.

Egged spokesman Ron Ratner said on Monday, "A bus is a means of transporting large numbers of people from one place to another and not just a platform for advertisements. Egged does not intend to discriminate against women or men and chooses instead to focus on operating a 'public' transportation service."

Rabbi Uri Ayalon, a Conservative rabbi and chief executive officer of the Yerushalmim Movement, a non-profit organization that campaigns for diversity and pluralism in the capital, said of Egged's decision: "This is infuriating. We are concerned that freedom of expression has been dealt a heavy blow. This situation is unimaginable."

Israel Hayom | Egged 'dehumanizes' bus ads

I support getting rid of men-------but they do make good drivers I cannot imagine myself DRIVING A BUS !!!!!!! but I certainly do not need a picture of the driver a few live ones sitting on the bus would be nice but they should be trained to give up their seats to lovely young ladies such as myself

Those God Damned Jews are such nazis... fining people for not putting women in ads.

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from the infinite wisdom of the brain of Ariux to stretch the boundaries of man's intellect. How does he do it folks?

Those God Damned Jews are such nazis... fining people for not putting women in ads.

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from the infinite wisdom of the brain of Ariux to stretch the boundaries of man's intellect. How does he do it folks?

Lmao it's so funny how you guys go at it
oh look, the KHARA EATER is back! Ha ha ha!

I haven't been on the past few days was busy get over it and the Israeli Palestinian thread is all anti Jew and anti Muslim posts its pretty boring now:mad:

You're a loser
You're a lying Muselman kalb.

This guy has the balls to call someone a liar, despite all his posts being shit and lies, lmao Roudy insults don't offend me, insults never offend Israelis or Palestinians dumbass thats why I know you're not an Israeli Jew
Since you have no shame or self respect, I would expect insults not to offend you. I never claimed to be an "Israeli Jew" you kalb, kharab deenak.

Quit writing in Arabic just proves you're a Chaldean with your broken Arabic
I'm not Chaldean, Kharab deenak. Why do Chaldean Christians hate Islam so much? Is it because Muslim animals showed them so much love? Unta kalb heywan like your prophet Mohammad.

I'm not Chaldean, Kharab deenak. Why do Chaldean Christians hate Islam so much? Is it because Muslim animals showed them so much love? Unta kalb heywan like your prophet Mohammad.

Oh please you Chaldean posted hundreds of anti Muslim islamophobes nazi threads, but what can you say it's the Muslims doing that? Lmao Roudy can't process that in his brain

Oh please you Chaldean posted hundreds of anti Muslim islamophobes nazi threads, but what can you say it's the Muslims doing that? Lmao Roudy can't process that in his brain
As I said you're close. Chaldean are Christians and I'm not. Are you trying to say the Chaldean Christian minority in Iraq persecuted and killed Arab Muslims, you fucking Muselman kalb liar? Chaldean's are just another minority that Muslims persecuted. Admit it, Khara, Muslims cannot coexist with anybody. Let me know when your "deezek is hamra" (ass is red) enough.

As I said you're close. Chaldean are Christians and I'm not. Are you trying to say the Chaldean Christian minority in Iraq persecuted and killed Arab Muslims, you fucking Muselman kalb liar? Chaldean's are just another minority that Muslims persecuted. Admit it, Khara, Muslims cannot coexist with anybody. Let me know when your "deezek is hamra" (ass is red) enough.

Christians were treated great under Saddam , go ask any chaldean what's so you're an Iraqi Jew?

Christians were treated great under Saddam , go ask any chaldean what's so you're an Iraqi Jew?
Chaldean go back way before Sadam, you idiot. Sadam wasn't an "Islamist", he was barbaric, corrupt, and brutal towards anybody that rose against him and his govt. Did the Muslims thank the USA for saving them from this animal? No. That never happens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xpXih2uKU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xpXih2uKU[/ame]

BETHPAGE, TN (Catholic Online) - Across the Middle East where Christianity was born and where Christians have maintained a presence for 2000 years, Christianity is in decline, most dramatically in Iraq. Against the enduring beauty and attraction of the Gospel, this decline is due to an alarming rise in political, jihadist Islam that is systematically annihilating Christians all over the world.

It is a persecution few dare name, because to do so means confronting powerful religious and political realities that have defied resolution for millennia and rising, popular anti-Christian sentiment worldwide. Christians are simply not seen as victims at all. Iraqi Christians are part of historic indigenous communities that have been in the area now known as Iraq since nearly the time of Christ; they predate Islam by several centuries. The Christian community took root there after the Apostle Thomas headed east in the year 35.

The majority are Chaldean Christians, the largest concentration of which remain in Baghdad, Iraq. There are ten Chaldean dioceses in Iraq, four in Iran, and four others in the Middle East. The Chaldean, (East Syrian), liturgy is in use there, along with a number of Latin customs, and their liturgical language is Syriac. But now after nearly 2,000 years, Iraqi Christians are being hunted, murdered and forced to flee – persecuted on a biblical scale in Iraq's religious civil war. These brothers and sisters in Christ who can trace their history in the region back some 2,000 years have fled to Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and to northern Iraq by the hundreds of thousands to avoid certain martyrdom.

Last edited:
Lmfao ofcourse the Shia are plenty happy dumbass Roudy did Israelis thank saddam for bombing them?

Forum List

Back