Egg Faced Libtards

has the parade been cancelled? another thread says it is postponed....

how funny a parade for an egotistic fool
It has been put off until 2019 but that does not alleviate the fact that you spread fake news!

and how did i do that....do tell.....what fake news is being spread here...you are saying the parade wont cost this ...and that liberals lied...when the estimate is the defense depart....of course you need to find out what the russians think first...

and how did i do that....do tell.....what fake news is being spread here...you are saying the parade wont cost this ...and that liberals lied...when the estimate is the defense depart....of course you need to find out what the russians think first...
No! General Mattis said it. I believe him over you or your left winged biased rags that you call news!

No! General Mattis said it. I believe him over you or your left winged biased rags that you call news!

Our military are all 'left winged biased rags'???

Trump's Military Parade Cost Estimate Jumps to $92M

~S~

The outright lying stuff is pretty easy to spot just by seeing the level of absurdity. More pervasive in liberal presentation of information these days is the loose association absurdities like the whole Manifort ruse. Let's face it it can easily sell to the suckers of the world.... this totally fake link to the Mueller investigation. It is presented in terms of some kind of link to Russian collusion which of course is laughable to anybody even with the IQ of a small soap dish...... but can be effective at suckering the hordes of idiots watching the Phil Show everyday.

Not sure anybody gives a shot about this parade one way or another but one thing is certain.....the President loves fucking with liberals with his tweets. Its hysterical.....and you know hes interrupting conversations with important people just to make their heads explode, "Did you hear what that fucker Trump just tweeted that fing racist asshole prick!!!!!!"

:bye1::bye1::bye1::flirtysmile4:

39388992_711348549249934_7368616995924738048_n.jpg

The best thing about having the Republicans in charge ...

... the Democrats start worrying about spending.

Forum List

Back