Efficient electric travel has been around for decades = street ready technology

With super efficient electric transportation for errands and date nights I can purchase more bicycles for the children no matter their ages.

And keep my walking gear is good shape.

Notice the nice looking ladies are in the drivers seat.....very smart women indeed. Women who are able to think way outside the box and move forward.
Smart and successful women? Wow you are a sucker. They're called MODELS. That's two women who MIGHT weigh in at 100 lbs each. Now try and get one 300lbs man into EITHER seat and see how many more people you will be able to carry, let alone comfortably.

I'm sorry, not everyone can be model perfect in this world to satisfy your choice of car. Damn reality just won't get with the plan will it?

family_portrait_20090001.jpg

Fit your TYPICAL family in one of your open side clown cars and see how happy everyone is. If you were anymore shallow or short sighted, you'd be a sidewalk puddle.

Isn't this the family you are many times claiming increase the cost of medical insurance.

Now they increase the cost of gasoline because it takes more to get around.

Yes bring on more super efficient electric transportation. Just think 8 years out of a set of batteries if maintained properly = tons and tons or money saved plus a wayyyyyyy smaller footprint in the area of pollution. Now we're talkng.

Video: Smart car jarringly stupid on safety, crash tests show | OregonLive.com

With super efficient electric transportation for errands and date nights I can purchase more bicycles for the children no matter their ages.

Well have fun s0n..........most American males will say "meh"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFJdgFQKbM]03 cobra burnout - YouTube[/ame]

OK......so I take a gandor over to my google search engine to see what this "Villager 2" looks like!!!

villager4.jpg

w0w............w0w...............

Now theres a vehicle every 20 year old is chomping at the bit to drive!!

Clearly a cant miss automotive offerring!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You know something...........these hyper-environmental nutters. I joke around alot about k00ks but lets face it, these people are beyond gone. How they can even navigate the real world with that level of reasoning is fascinating!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Notice the nice looking ladies are in the drivers seat.....very smart women indeed. Women who are able to think way outside the box and move forward.
Smart and successful women? Wow you are a sucker. They're called MODELS. That's two women who MIGHT weigh in at 100 lbs each. Now try and get one 300lbs man into EITHER seat and see how many more people you will be able to carry, let alone comfortably.

I'm sorry, not everyone can be model perfect in this world to satisfy your choice of car. Damn reality just won't get with the plan will it?

Fit your TYPICAL family in one of your open side clown cars and see how happy everyone is. If you were anymore shallow or short sighted, you'd be a sidewalk puddle.

OK Fitz..........I just laughed so hard, I hd tears on my eyes bro.:lol::lol::lol:

God bless the lefty k00ks..........my God, what would I do without the genuine entertainment their nuttiness provides??!!:rock:

merrill said:
Isn't this the family you are many times claiming increase the cost of medical insurance.

Irrelevant non-sequiter. It's none of your fucking business how they live their lives. What are you? The health gestapo? If they need a car to live their lives AS THEY SEE FIT, they should be able to get one.

Why don't you change your lifestyle to be less green? It's obvious you shouldn't have a say in how you live your life if you apply the same ethics to yourself. You're too stupid to know what to do.

And? Why are you wasting electricity by being on a computer, using plastic an living a modern western civ life? You should be in a mud hut squatting over a fire hoping you can scratch out enough to eat so you live in balance with nature and minimize your carbon assprint.

Yes bring on more super efficient electric transportation.
Absolutely. Now, match the design specs and capability of your BASIC car or truck for inclement weather and seasons.

Just think 8 years out of a set of batteries if maintained properly = tons and tons or money saved plus a wayyyyyyy smaller footprint in the area of pollution.
A few assumptions here.

1. Properly maintenance of batteries is not guaranteed and often is the exception. Ask any mechanic or dealership how many pristine maintained cars there are out there.

2. "Pollution" footprint is a valid term. It is not. You're obviously including CO2 as a bullshit pollutant, when it is not. Lastly, having a smaller one has no provable evidence to be a significant benefit to society or nature at large.

3. The ROI is able to be achieved in 8 years for the cost of the battery that makes the car more expensive compared to others of its size and class.

Now we're talkng.
No. You're hallucinating again.

Last edited:
Imagine all the takers for Date Night with Merrill??

smart-car-6.jpg

Just awesome..........
I've seen those pregnant roller skates around town. To each thier own...and I would own that deathtrap.
I've almost hit a few of these dipshits with my 33 ton bus because they cut me off and zipped into my blindspots at stops.

It may have a safety cage, but here's one who cut off a dumptruck convoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YgjC2QbQY]Smart Car Death: Leaked Video (Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]

merrill said:

Irrelevant non-sequiter. It's none of your fucking business how they live their lives. What are you? The health gestapo? If they need a car to live their lives AS THEY SEE FIT, they should be able to get one.

Why don't you change your lifestyle to be less green? It's obvious you shouldn't have a say in how you live your life if you apply the same ethics to yourself. You're too stupid to know what to do.

And? Why are you wasting electricity by being on a computer, using plastic an living a modern western civ life? You should be in a mud hut squatting over a fire hoping you can scratch out enough to eat so you live in balance with nature and minimize your carbon assprint.

Absolutely. Now, match the design specs and capability of your BASIC car or truck for inclement weather and seasons.

Just think 8 years out of a set of batteries if maintained properly = tons and tons or money saved plus a wayyyyyyy smaller footprint in the area of pollution.
A few assumptions here.

1. Properly maintenance of batteries is not guaranteed and often is the exception. Ask any mechanic or dealership how many pristine maintained cars there are out there.

2. "Pollution" footprint is a valid term. It is not. You're obviously including CO2 as a bullshit pollutant, when it is not. Lastly, having a smaller one has no provable evidence to be a significant benefit to society or nature at large.

3. The ROI is able to be achieved in 8 years for the cost of the battery that makes the car more expensive compared to others of its size and class.

Now we're talkng.
No. You're hallucinating again.
16 Scientists Have a Message for Elected Officials on Global Warming: ‘Drastic Action’ Unnecessary

Imagine all the takers for Date Night with Merrill??

smart-car-6.jpg

Just awesome..........
I've seen those pregnant roller skates around town. To each thier own...and I would own that deathtrap.
I've almost hit a few of these dipshits with my 33 ton bus because they cut me off and zipped into my blindspots at stops.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YgjC2QbQY"]Smart Car Death: Leaked Video (Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah...good one...and I meant to write 'Iwould NOT own that deathtrap'...muh bad...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YgjC2QbQY"]Smart Car Death: Leaked Video (Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah...good one...and I meant to write 'Iwould NOT own that deathtrap'...muh bad...
oh... I thought you were pegging out my sarcas-o-meter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFJdgFQKbM]03 cobra burnout - YouTube[/ame]

Most American women too. If you came to pick up my daughter for date night in your super efficient electric transportation, she would slap you sillier.

OK Fitz..........I just laughed so hard, I hd tears on my eyes bro.:lol::lol::lol:

God bless the lefty k00ks..........my God, what would I do without the genuine entertainment their nuttiness provides??!!:rock:

Merill is a good temporary substitute for TDM.

Smart Car Death: Leaked Video (Graphic) - YouTube
oh... I thought you were pegging out my sarcas-o-meter.
Nah...didn't mean to frighten you to think I went to the dark side...Proof reading before hitting submit has it's merits...:lol:...and saving face to rectify the err...:cool:

Most American women too. If you came to pick up my daughter for date night in your super efficient electric transportation, she would slap you sillier.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7m_Pgt1S8]No Scrubs - YouTube[/ame]

Merill is a good temporary substitute for TDM.
:badgrin:

Forum List

Back