Efficient electric travel has been around for decades = street ready technology

OK......so I take a gandor over to my google search engine to see what this "Villager 2" looks like!!!

villager4.jpg

w0w............w0w...............

Now theres a vehicle every 20 year old is chomping at the bit to drive!!

Clearly a cant miss automotive offerring!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You know something...........these hyper-environmental nutters. I joke around alot about k00ks but lets face it, these people are beyond gone. How they can even navigate the real world with that level of reasoning is fascinating!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Tree huggers are constantly seeking ways of keeping as many of our green backs as possible which in reality is very responsible and fiscal conservative.
Most tree huggers are out of work Communists that have co-opted the enviromentalist movement as a different tact to take down capitalism and the United States where the Soviet Union had failed. The O is leading the charge.

Tree huggers are constantly seeking ways of keeping as many of our green backs as possible which in reality is very responsible and fiscal conservative.
Most tree huggers are out of work Communists that have co-opted the enviromentalist movement as a different tact to take down capitalism and the United States where the Soviet Union had failed. The O is leading the charge.

More uninformed comments from the FOX News/Beck and his sister Rush gallery..

Until one drives one of these vehicles and recognizes the green bucks that which can be saved or spent on better things than gasoline consider oneself like many members of congress = uninformed.

OK......so I take a gandor over to my google search engine to see what this "Villager 2" looks like!!!

villager4.jpg

You know something...........these hyper-environmental nutters. I joke around alot about k00ks but lets face it, these people are beyond gone. How they can even navigate the real world with that level of reasoning is fascinating!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Notice the nice looking ladies are in the drivers seat.....very smart women indeed. Women who are able to think way outside the box and move forward.

Until one drives one of these vehicles and recognizes the green bucks that which can be saved or spent on better things than gasoline consider oneself like many members of congress = uninformed.
No dumbfuck. Years of observation. Watching Obama and his failings seals the deal.

No dumbfuck. Years of observation. Watching Obama and his failings seals the deal.

Goodness gracious you RINO's have a problem with focus. Short term memory is out the window.

This thread is about ultra efficient electric transportation.

villager4.jpg

Notice the nice looking ladies are in the drivers seat.....very smart women indeed. Women who are able to think way outside the box and move forward.
Smart and successful women? Wow you are a sucker. They're called MODELS. That's two women who MIGHT weigh in at 100 lbs each. Now try and get one 300lbs man into EITHER seat and see how many more people you will be able to carry, let alone comfortably.

I'm sorry, not everyone can be model perfect in this world to satisfy your choice of car. Damn reality just won't get with the plan will it?

family_portrait_20090001.jpg

Fit your TYPICAL family in one of your open side clown cars and see how happy everyone is. If you were anymore shallow or short sighted, you'd be a sidewalk puddle.

villager4.jpg

Smart and successful women? Wow you are a sucker. They're called MODELS. That's two women who MIGHT weigh in at 100 lbs each. Now try and get one 300lbs man into EITHER seat and see how many more people you will be able to carry, let alone comfortably.

I'm sorry, not everyone can be model perfect in this world to satisfy your choice of car. Damn reality just won't get with the plan will it?

Fit your TYPICAL family in one of your open side clown cars and see how happy everyone is. If you were anymore shallow or short sighted, you'd be a sidewalk puddle.
Not to mention bogging down the motor, reducing efficiency...:eusa_whistle:

Goodness gracious you RINO's have a problem with focus. Short term memory is out the window.

This thread is about ultra efficient electric transportation.
No RINO here sport.

You guys are behind the times......

I bought my son an all electric vehicle 20 years ago.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4251-jeep-peg-perego-12-volt-ride-on-electric-wrangler-jeep.jpg

What? Weight actually AFFECTS engine efficiency? What? And that's not the fattest family I found, AND I was nice and picked one that was only 4 people.

You guys are behind the times......

I bought my son an all electric vehicle 20 years ago.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4251-jeep-peg-perego-12-volt-ride-on-electric-wrangler-jeep.jpg
Oh, very efficient I bet!

Another thing to Merrill. Where do you put the car seats for the young kids if you have any? Ever ridden with one of those monstrosities even without a kid? HAH!

What? Weight actually AFFECTS engine efficiency? What? And that's not the fattest family I found, AND I was nice and picked one that was only 4 people.
Who rides shotgun? ;)

LMAO...........little gay car crash fAiL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueafSvK9T-M

Letme tell you soemthing.........Americans are fine with the alarmist k00ks buying one only for the sake of making a statement. Let these dummies pwn themselves.

I pull up to these assholes whenever I can at a light, look at them and start laughing my ass off pointing at them. You want to see miserable mofu's? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.......the people have a mental meltdown screaming at me...........and I just keep on laughing.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

I do the same thing except I'm driving a '97 Cadillac DeVille with a sign in the back window that says; "I'm burning the gas you're saving."

Letme tell you soemthing.........Americans are fine with the alarmist k00ks buying one only for the sake of making a statement. Let these dummies pwn themselves.

I pull up to these assholes whenever I can at a light, look at them and start laughing my ass off pointing at them. You want to see miserable mofu's? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.......the people have a mental meltdown screaming at me...........and I just keep on laughing.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

I do the same thing except I'm driving a '97 Cadillac DeVille with a sign in the back window that says; "I'm burning the gas you're saving."

I'm investing the money I'm saving .... hmmmmmmmmmm Once money is burned up in the gas tank it's a goner and wasted.

I'm investing the money I'm saving .... hmmmmmmmmmm Once money is burned up in the gas tank it's a goner and wasted.

A friend gave me the car and except for tires, oil changes, and routine maintenance it's cost me nothing. I figure I'm still ahead on the savings.

BTW, I do my own maintenance.

villager4.jpg

Isn't this the family you are many times claiming increase the cost of medical insurance.

Now they increase the cost of gasoline because it takes more to get around.

Yes bring on more super efficient electric transportation. Just think 8 years out of a set of batteries if maintained properly = tons and tons or money saved plus a wayyyyyyy smaller footprint in the area of pollution. Now we're talkng.

A friend gave me the car and except for tires, oil changes, and routine maintenance it's cost me nothing. I figure I'm still ahead on the savings.

BTW, I do my own maintenance.

Polluting and burning up the maximum amount of money as possible = lose lose lose

Get smart become a fiscal conservative as there is no future in the reckless conservative mode.

Forum List

Back