Efficient electric travel has been around for decades = street ready technology

How is most of the electricity to charge those electric unicorns generated, Mr. Wizard?

Ever hear of photovoltaics, dumbkoff? An excellent second buy to provide both power for the vehicle and the home.

You could have free photovoltaics and still the turbo diesel is cheaper and more efficient to run. it also causes less pollution. Amazing how that pollution issue is the BOTTOM of your concerns isn't it. You would think that someone who presents themselves as a environmentalist would actually CARE about the damned environment.

It is quite telling that you and your ilk could give a country damn about the planet...all you care about is power.
Two small points West.

1. They do only care about power.

2. It must be specified that it's personal political power to do social engineering, not electrical or portable power they want more of.

Turbo diesels are great, electric/hybrids are even better, golf carts are cool in limited usage. I have a big soft spot for mopeds and Peugeot scooters. I had a 49 cc 8 hp motocross moped in Spain...looked just like a 250 except for the tiny engine...would do 80.

1500 Volts were sold in December despite bad publicity from the Pub propaganda machine. Their BS fear mongering also hurts business of ALL kinds.

Turbo diesels are great, electric/hybrids are even better, golf carts are cool in limited usage. I have a big soft spot for mopeds and Peugeot scooters. I had a 49 cc 8 hp motocross moped in Spain...looked just like a 250 except for the tiny engine...would do 80.

1500 Volts were sold in December despite bad publicity from the Pub propaganda machine. Their BS fear mongering also hurts business of ALL kinds.

CON2593-34.jpg

Happy now!!!!:lol:

Based on mileage alone hybrids are not better. Add in the colossal environmental damage to make them and they are far worse then a turbo diesel.

Forum List

Back