Efficient electric travel has been around for decades = street ready technology

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
This is practical in town travel where a ton of pollution is generated. In town travel is the least efficient and most polluting. Just keep it plugged in and get years and years of service.

Villager 2 LSV

The street-legal Villager 2 Low-Speed Vehicle operates quietly and is perfect for driving to your neighborhood golf course, picking up take out at your favorite restaurant or zipping to the gym for a workout. Choose the optional cargo box and you’ll have enough room to carry a week’s worth of groceries or to haul your dog to the park for a walk.

Street-Legal Low Speed Vehicles - Club Car

How is most of the electricity to charge those electric unicorns generated, Mr. Wizard?

The point being = driving cleaner is better than driving a polluting vehicle constantly.

Vehicles are among the most polluting sources. Eliminating vehicle exhaust is big and I mean big. And I save plenty of GREEN bucks in the process.

Have no fear these cleaner critters are on the way:

Wind
How Wind Energy Works | Union of Concerned Scientists

Solar
How Solar Energy Works | Union of Concerned Scientists

Bio Mass
How Biomass Energy Works | Union of Concerned Scientists

Geo Thermal
How Geothermal Energy Works | Union of Concerned Scientists

Hydro Power
How Hydrokinetic Energy Works | Union of Concerned Scientists

This is practical in town travel where a ton of pollution is generated. In town travel is the least efficient and most polluting. Just keep it plugged in and get years and years of service.

Villager 2 LSV

The street-legal Villager 2 Low-Speed Vehicle operates quietly and is perfect for driving to your neighborhood golf course, picking up take out at your favorite restaurant or zipping to the gym for a workout. Choose the optional cargo box and you’ll have enough room to carry a week’s worth of groceries or to haul your dog to the park for a walk.

Americans dont want to drive those gay little cars. Not even debatable.

If you want one, God bless.

I get my Mustang tuned at the shop where this vid was shot ( Mustang Magic......Bayshore, New York by the way!!!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR67Z-0FRJ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR67Z-0FRJ0[/ame]

..........well over a million hits. How many hits would you get on a vid of one of those gay little shitbugs? 17? Maybe 21?

Last edited:
so, let me see if I understand.

Most of our poor live in cities, and you want them to buy another car to drive around town or suffer from higher gas prices.

Is that correct?

Not only low income families not by a long shot. Yes it would a smart move for low income families.

Villager 2 LSV

Actually these carts are seen a lot in wealthy gated communities to run errands and such. And to get to the swimming pool. My sister in law has several in her neighborhood. They are too much fun.

How is most of the electricity to charge those electric unicorns generated, Mr. Wizard?

The point being = driving cleaner is better than driving a polluting vehicle constantly.

Vehicles are among the most polluting sources. Eliminating vehicle exhaust is big and I mean big. And I save plenty of GREEN bucks in the process.

Wind

Solar

Bio Mass

Geo Thermal

Hydro Power
Wrong.

The majority of the electricity generated is from coal, natural gas and nuclear.

The electricity generated by your hairy-fairy wheat grass and twigs bullshit doesn't even break into the high single digits, percentage-wise....On top of that, the heavy metals and electrolytes in batteries are produced in ways that a so far form "green" it's not even funny.

Like the rest of enviro-wackadoodles, you are seriously deluded.

Villager 2 LSV

Please....Be practical.

Villager 2 LSV

Actually these carts are seen a lot in wealthy gated communities to run errands and such. And to get to the swimming pool. My sister in law has several in her neighborhood. They are too much fun.

How many pounds of boost can they run??

Wind

Solar

Bio Mass

Geo Thermal

Hydro Power
Wrong.

The majority of the electricity generated is from coal, natural gas and nuclear.

The electricity generated by your hairy-fairy wheat grass and twigs bullshit doesn't even break into the high single digits, percentage-wise....On top of that, the heavy metals and electrolytes in batteries are produced in ways that a so far form "green" it's not even funny.

Like the rest of enviro-wackadoodles, you are seriously deluded.

yup.........the hopelessly duped nutters never quite understand this!!!:lol::lol:

Wind

Solar

Bio Mass

Geo Thermal

Hydro Power

Sell your car...Or better yet, don't get caught being an evil capitalist and give your car away..
I will always challenge you people who live in the world of telling others what's best for them to lead the way by example.
The problem with you moon bat tin foil hat wearing lefties is you're great at suggesting but a miserable failure at DOING.

Most of our poor live in cities, and you want them to buy another car to drive around town or suffer from higher gas prices.

Is that correct?

Not only low income families not by a long shot. Yes it would a smart move for low income families.
the YOU buy them....
Wait....you're anti capitalist. You would expect these shit boxes to come gift wrapped from the Obama regime.

Is that correct?

the YOU buy them....
Wait....you're anti capitalist. You would expect these shit boxes to come gift wrapped from the Obama regime.

I love making money = you have no idea what you are talking about and you listen way too much to FOX News, brother Beck and his sister Rush.

Isn't it great that this efficient electric travel has been around for decades = street ready technology which means no reinventing the wheel.

Last edited:
LMAO...........little gay car crash fAiL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueafSvK9T-M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueafSvK9T-M[/ame]

Letme tell you soemthing.........Americans are fine with the alarmist k00ks buying one only for the sake of making a statement. Let these dummies pwn themselves.

I pull up to these assholes whenever I can at a light, look at them and start laughing my ass off pointing at them. You want to see miserable mofu's? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.......the people have a mental meltdown screaming at me...........and I just keep on laughing.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back