Edwards Weaknesses, Link to Strengths

Originally posted by RogueVamp
hehe Kerry isn't the most charismatic guy in the shop..Edwards however is, he's got the looks, he's a great orator..and he's got that southern accent which is awsome:)..I was listening to him during the primaries and the guy just makes you want to listen to him..

lol :bsflag:

This thread has gone from Sabato's take on Edwards experience to a theory that we are in the middle east for economic gain.
Let's stay focused.

Rogue there are many other forums to bring up such topics.

hehe Kerry isn't the most charismatic guy in the shop..Edwards however is, he's got the looks, he's a great orator..and he's got that southern accent which is awsome:)..I was listening to him during the primaries and the guy just makes you want to listen to him..

And after all if we've learned anything from democrats, its not what you have to say thats important, its how you say it.:rolleyes: Maybe all this style madness wouldnt be neccessary if Kerry had a vision for this country.

Originally posted by insein
And after all if we've learned anything from democrats, its not what you have to say thats important, its how you say it.:rolleyes: Maybe all this style madness wouldnt be neccessary if Kerry had a vision for this country.

He does.... Bush's vision, which Kerry stole from Bush and then Bush stole from Kerry or something like that.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
If Edwards brings so much to the table why didn't he win his own home state during the primaries?

He'll create some commotion during the conventions. Kerry should have at least a 10 point lead after the conventions are over due to the media coverage and excitement that will be built up. After that though, it gets to the real campaigning. Once people get to see the real John Kerry, all the Sweet talkin' Southern Boys in the country aint gonna be able to save him.

Beautiful rhetoric but troll of the day awards have been passed out to "One voice". Perhaps maybe you can be a good troll and present some of that elusive evidence that none of you can ever bring to the table.

k call me stupid..I'm not used to writing on these boards..what's a troll?
As to evidence..evidence for what? the truth is out there lol..but I am not going to go to every source cut and paste the info into a msg and post it here..Also, I make decisions and formulate opinions based on information but the opinion is mine to make, Inother words I don't have an opinion on something based on one piece of information, I take a lot of info and decide what to make of it.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
This thread has gone from Sabato's take on Edwards experience to a theory that we are in the middle east for economic gain.
Let's stay focused.

Rogue there are many other forums to bring up such topics.

k sorry I'm new at this...I'll get the hang of it:)

k call me stupid..I'm not used to writing on these boards..what's a troll?
As to evidence..evidence for what? the truth is out there lol..but I am not going to go to every source cut and paste the info into a msg and post it here..Also, I make decisions and formulate opinions based on information but the opinion is mine to make, Inother words I don't have an opinion on something based on one piece of information, I take a lot of info and decide what to make of it.

A troll is a person who spouts the same lines that have been repeated ad nauseum every where else without proving their points.

When you say something like "the proof is out there" when you make a claim...

than an administration that is filled with individuals that want us to dominate the rest of the world and not always for the betterment of indigenous populations and at the same time take away individual freedoms to the extent that one needs to be aware of what they say at all time

and then do not bring evidence to the table to support this baseless opinion, i call you a troll. You say something that is meant to incite an argument in which you have no intention of supporting any evidence.

So do you want to bring something intelligent to the conversation or do you want to continue on your current path of trolldom?

yeah of course. Edwards charisma just energized the base to vote for him in the primaries. Lets face it, Edwards does not bring alot to the the ticket other than his smile. He cant even win reelection to the Senate in North Carolina. He may be smooth, he is good to get peoples emotions stired but he cant handle the facts. He proved that in the debates when he blundered big time.

I listened to him in the primaries too. Just because a guy can speak nicely doesnt mean he has anything worth while to say. The GOP will continue to focus on the substance rather than just the image and thats why we will win.

A troll is a person who spouts the same lines that have been repeated ad nauseum every where else without proving their points.

When you say something like "the proof is out there" when you make a claim...

and then do not bring evidence to the table to support this baseless opinion, i call you a troll. You say something that is meant to incite an argument in which you have no intention of supporting any evidence.

So do you want to bring something intelligent to the conversation or do you want to continue on your current path of trolldom?

k I see your point although it isn't my intention to incite arguments, still you are asking me to basically write a seven page letter at least which I don't think would be appreciated. I guess one of the sources I would cite would be the statements of principle dated June 3 1997 from the project for the new American century along with actions taken by this administration towards that end...but as I was just informed this isn't the format for this discussion so I will stick to the subject at hand and find the appropriate forum to discuss this subject later this evening

He'll create some commotion during the conventions. Kerry should have at least a 10 point lead after the conventions are over due to the media coverage and excitement that will be built up. After that though, it gets to the real campaigning. Once people get to see the real John Kerry, all the Sweet talkin' Southern Boys in the country aint gonna be able to save him.

The convention will be interesting. Watch the Dems get fired up and then get it drained out with Clinton and then the Olympics.

k I see your point although it isn't my intention to incite arguments, still you are asking me to basically write a seven page letter at least which I don't think would be appreciated. I guess one of the sources I would cite would be the statements of principle dated June 3 1997 from the project for the new American century along with actions taken by this administration towards that end...but as I was just informed this isn't the format for this discussion so I will stick to the subject at hand and find the appropriate forum to discuss this subject later this evening

Very well. You'll make it here just fine so long as you site the sources for your opinions. We too often get Liberal wackos (as well as Far right wing wackos) that simply come on here spouting one liners from moveon.org or a KKK site and expect it to be taken as gospel. Your opinion is fine to have, but make sure that it is based in factual evidence before you formulate it.

You don't have to write a paper, a link to source will do.

k I see your point although it isn't my intention to incite arguments,

Hell, if you don't, we'll never have any fun around here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back