Edwards, the turd that just keeps giving.

Bullshit.
So you don't care about sexual harassment in the workplace?

I do. That's why I never want any republican president ever again appointing justices to the supreme court.

So now you'v just contradicted yourself. Again.
Clinton had an affair with a subordinate. Which is sexual harassment in any office in this country.
Condon had an affair with a subordinate. Which is sexual harassment in any office in this country.
You have no problem with them. But you do have a problem with a random comment made to an experienced attorney.
You're a laugh a minute with your hypocrisy and double standards.

Edwards says he's father of Rielle Hunter's child - Yahoo! News

If you on the left can keep bringing Bush up then I guess I can keep bringing Edwards up, right?

Yup, he is a shit..... no doubt about it, but he didn't start an illegal war, maim, torture, or give billions away to cronies in no bid contracts.

So on the great scale of things, Edwards is kind of a very petty little shit who indulged in nastiness on a personal rather than a national and international level.

Aren't you really giving Edwards more "stature" as a public figure than he is worth. I believe the term is "Also Ran."

Edwards is not president :)

Thank god right?

What an asshole cheating on his wife while she was battle cancer and not using a condum too...double douchebag.

Kinda like Gingrich, huh?

Although there seems to have been money, etc, given by Edwards to the mistress/child, where Newty tried to deadbeat his wife and kids, cancer and all...

They are ALL sleezy scumbags, no matter which party... and regardless of the finer details....

Bullshit.
So you don't care about sexual harassment in the workplace?

I do. That's why I never want any republican president ever again appointing justices to the supreme court.

So now you'v just contradicted yourself. Again.
Clinton had an affair with a subordinate. Which is sexual harassment in any office in this country.
Condon had an affair with a subordinate. Which is sexual harassment in any office in this country.
You have no problem with them. But you do have a problem with a random comment made to an experienced attorney.
You're a laugh a minute with your hypocrisy and double standards.

Who is Condon, I think I may have missed that one!

Edwards ran for VP. He ran for president and had strong showings. All this time his staff knew he was dishonest and covering up. Some of them even wanted him to blow up because they didnt like the thought of him being president.

The deception and deals for power only come from Democrats. Edwards is a good rep of his party.

Umm yeah right..
Only Demoncrats are corrupt and hide things.

I have a lava mine on Venus you might be interested in investing in?

It is Republican operated.

Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

Eliot Spitzer ring a bell for ya? How about James McGreevey?

Edwards ran for VP. He ran for president and had strong showings. All this time his staff knew he was dishonest and covering up. Some of them even wanted him to blow up because they didnt like the thought of him being president.
The deception and deals for power only come from Democrats. Edwards is a good rep of his party.

Umm yeah right..

Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

foley.jpg

Umm yeah right..

Spitzer committed a felony hiring a prostitute and bringing her across state lines.
McGreevey is a great example of someone who DID NOT resign but stayed around until the election was over to deny any political advantage to the Republicans. And he wasn't having an affair: He was getting blackmailed by a subordinate whom he had previously boinked.
See the difference?

After reading the topic of the thread and reading most of the replies I would try renaming it...
"The Turds that just keep Giving. Under Thomas (Library of Congress) they should ad that feature in "Search", 'word/phrase, and insert TURDS......I bet the list is in the thousands.

THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Joking of course, but the entire political system reminds one of a giant untreated cesspool of those things, all floating around making a big stink and talking crap.

Edwards is not president :)
Neither is Palin, but the left seems to be iin love with attacking her. I don't know foresure, but I would guess there would be a few Palin bashing articles on the dailykos and Huffington post as we speak!

Spitzer committed a felony hiring a prostitute and bringing her across state lines.

McGreevey is a great example of someone who DID NOT resign but stayed around until the election was over to deny any political advantage to the Republicans. And he wasn't having an affair: He was getting blackmailed by a subordinate whom he had previously boinked.
See the difference?

You are a pathetic old fool, quibbling and dribbling, and making excuses for your bunch of miscreants! You are a total partisan hack, LOL.....

I hope Edwards has to give up some the $100s of millions he made off of slapping around the medical industry.

what a great thread - and it hasn't been moved to the flame or lame zone! - shocker!

See the difference?

You are a pathetic old fool, quibbling and dribbling, and making excuses for your bunch of miscreants! You are a total partisan hack, LOL.....

Exactly what someone says when they don't have a real answer. I haven't made excuses. I've stated facts. Democrats get a pass every time they get involved in using their office for some sexual hikinks. Republicans tend to resign. It's a double standard. Get over it.

Umm yeah right..

:lol::lol::lol:

Psst! Your partisan blinders are showing.

Forum List

Back