Edwards, the turd that just keeps giving.

Edwards ran for VP. He ran for president and had strong showings. All this time his staff knew he was dishonest and covering up. Some of them even wanted him to blow up because they didnt like the thought of him being president.
The deception and deals for power only come from Democrats. Edwards is a good rep of his party.

Umm yeah right..
Only Demoncrats are corrupt and hide things.

I have a lava mine on Venus you might be interested in investing in?

It is Republican operated.
Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

o you mean like sandford of sc didnt? he is the republican having an affair and not resigning.....

there has never been in doubt in my mind that edwards was the father...what amazes me...if her standing by her man....she should have taken her kids and left his ass...and tryed to just make memories with her kids before she dies

Bullshit. You would be accusing Bush of being the biggest hypocrite on the planet.
And there was no pretend war of choice. Read your history.

see. your continuing problem is you spew without knowing what you're talking about.

I couldn't care less who our politicians screw, as long as it isn't us. it's only an issue when the person who's messing around has spent his/her entire career running on how "moral" they are. or in the case of the gay dude, he spent his entire life fighting rights for gays. so THEN they're HYPOCRITES. Other than that, its their spouse's problem.

As for no pretend war of choice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullshit.
So you don't care about sexual harassment in the workplace?

there has never been in doubt in my mind that edwards was the father...what amazes me...if her standing by her man....she should have taken her kids and left his ass...and tryed to just make memories with her kids before she dies

she should and she should have made him a poor man in the process then see if the whore still wanted him..

Edwards says he's father of Rielle Hunter's child - Yahoo! News

If you on the left can keep bringing Bush up then I guess I can keep bringing Edwards up, right?

Sure. Go ahead. I agree that he's scum. Too bad we didn't know these things 2004.

The Incurious DemocRAT Cheerleading Squad also known as the "Free Press" was too Busy Carrying your Side's Water to do their Constitutional Responsibility some Justice...

You can Thank them for NOT Telling you this...

Just like how they Waited to Profit from a Book on Reid's "Negro" Comment instead of Causing their Party ANY Issues in the 2008 Election...

:)

peace...

she should and she should have made him a poor man in the process then see if the whore still wanted him..

he is a poor man

calling edwards a man is an insult to all the men who do the right thing....edwards time and time again came to a crossroads....do the right thing or lie....he opted to lie every time...the child out of wedlock...he could have ended it all by simply claiming the child and doing the right thing...yet at each cross roads he elected to lie and deny

he is a poor man

calling edwards a man is an insult to all the men who do the right thing....edwards time and time again came to a crossroads....do the right thing or lie....he opted to lie every time...the child out of wedlock...he could have ended it all by simply claiming the child and doing the right thing...yet at each cross roads he elected to lie and deny

Amen.

:)

peace...

Again:
My point is both sides do it and I excuse neither side for doing it.
Yes Edwards is a scumbag. And so are several more in both parties

And now we agree :clap2:

that is from a post I made prior to your jumping on me.

I didn't intend to jump on you, i think you may have misunderstood why I quoted you. Your post inspired my response.

EDIT: Now that I re-read my response I think I know where you are coming from with the "jump on you" comment

plymco_pilgrim said:
Edwards is not president :)

Thank god right?

What an asshole cheating on his wife while she was battle cancer and not using a condum too...double douchebag.

Didn't McCain do a similar thing?

Not that I know of but feel free to expand my knowledge.

And if McCain did how does that make what edwards did any better?

That is like saying "who cares about obama racking up the national defecit, bush did it" Or saying "yeah i murdered that girl but ted bundy ate people so its ok that i killed someone" Sounds a wee bit ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back