Edwards, the turd that just keeps giving.

Edwards is yesterdays news. I am no more interested in his escapades than Charlie Sheen. At least Sheen admits that he is a creep

Edwards is not president :)

Thank god right?

What an asshole cheating on his wife while she was battle cancer and not using a condum too...double douchebag.

Didn't McCain do a similar thing?

Not that I know of but feel free to expand my knowledge.

And if McCain did how does that make what edwards did any better?

That is like saying "who cares about obama racking up the national defecit, bush did it" Or saying "yeah i murdered that girl but ted bundy ate people so its ok that i killed someone" Sounds a wee bit ridiculous.

Again:
My point is both sides do it and I excuse neither side for doing it.
Yes Edwards is a scumbag. And so are several more in both parties

Umm yeah right..
Only Demoncrats are corrupt and hide things.

I have a lava mine on Venus you might be interested in investing in?

It is Republican operated.
Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

Like Sanford?

Or Wide Stance Toe Tapper?

Sanford is a Republican.
Larry Craig is also a Republican. With whom did Craig have an affair?
I'm thinking of Bob Barr here.
Or Gary Condit, who resigned when allegations arose he had an affair with his aide and then had her murdered.
Whoops. No, he didnt resign did he?

Edwards says he's father of Rielle Hunter's child - Yahoo! News

If you on the left can keep bringing Bush up then I guess I can keep bringing Edwards up, right?

why? was edwards president?

and if bush had a child out of wedlock, i wouldn't have cared, anyway and would have figured it was between him and Laura.

starting a pretend war of choice? THAT I cared about.

priorities, dear, priorities.

Bullshit. You would be accusing Bush of being the biggest hypocrite on the planet.
And there was no pretend war of choice. Read your history.

Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

Like Sanford?

Sanford is a Republican.
Or Gary Condit, who resigned when allegations arose he had an affair with his aide and then had her murdered.

Craig tried to have an affair with another guy in an airport restroom. But alas the guy was a cop. Now who thinks that was Wide Stances first time at that?

Like Sanford?

Sanford is a Republican.

Craig tried to have an affair with another guy in an airport restroom. But alas the guy was a cop. Now who thinks that was Wide Stances first time at that?

You were in the next stall so you know all this, right?

I wouldn't go down the path of politicians who have committed sexual indiscretions. The number of Dems far outnumber Republicans. The number of Dems who have gotten off scot free, like McGreevey, far exceeds the number of Republicans. It is a losing argument.

Bullshit. You would be accusing Bush of being the biggest hypocrite on the planet.
And there was no pretend war of choice. Read your history.

see. your continuing problem is you spew without knowing what you're talking about.

I couldn't care less who our politicians screw, as long as it isn't us. it's only an issue when the person who's messing around has spent his/her entire career running on how "moral" they are. or in the case of the gay dude, he spent his entire life fighting rights for gays. so THEN they're HYPOCRITES. Other than that, its their spouse's problem.

As for no pretend war of choice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sanford is a Republican.

I wouldn't go down the path of politicians who have committed sexual indiscretions. The number of Dems far outnumber Republicans. The number of Dems who have gotten off scot free, like McGreevey, far exceeds the number of Republicans. It is a losing argument.

I saw the Craig pre arrest interview. the guy was guilty as sin.

Sanford is a Republican.

I wanna see a Perot style chart on that.

If you on the left can keep bringing Bush up then I guess I can keep bringing Edwards up, right?

Character matters folks. If you'll lie to your wife, you'll lie to the American people.

didn't stop newt gingrich... rudy giuliani... henry hyde... etc etc etc....

and no one even talked about that stuff when Eisenhower had his aide de camp, roosevelt had his special someone... kennedy.. well, kennedy was busy... and no one said word one about daddy bush. it only became an issue after Bill b/c it sells newspapers.

let me just add one caveat... when you spent your career in law enforcement, show NO mercy to others who have personal peccadillos and act like mr. morality, when you're governor and they find out you're bringing hookers across state lines, it makes people cranky. and in THAT case, because it relates to the person's political actions, it matters.

Character matters folks. If you'll lie to your wife, you'll lie to the American people.

didn't stop newt gingrich... rudy giuliani... henry hyde... etc etc etc....

and no one even talked about that stuff when Eisenhower had his aide de camp, roosevelt had his special someone... kennedy.. well, kennedy was busy... and no one said word one about daddy bush. it only became an issue after Bill b/c it sells newspapers.

let me just add one caveat... when you spent your career in law enforcement, show NO mercy to others who have personal peccadillos and act like mr. morality, when you're governor and they find out you're bringing hookers across state lines, it makes people cranky. and in THAT case, because it relates to the person's political actions, it matters.

Exactly. Again, character does matter. Of course we all fall short at times. People of character will admit their mistakes and take appropriate action.

New Topics

Forum List

Back