Edwards, the turd that just keeps giving.

Edwards ran for VP. He ran for president and had strong showings. All this time his staff knew he was dishonest and covering up. Some of them even wanted him to blow up because they didnt like the thought of him being president.
The deception and deals for power only come from Democrats. Edwards is a good rep of his party.

Edwards could have been the next JFK, sans the brains. All libido and ego all the time. It would have been a hell of a ride.

Edwards ran for VP. He ran for president and had strong showings. All this time his staff knew he was dishonest and covering up. Some of them even wanted him to blow up because they didnt like the thought of him being president.
The deception and deals for power only come from Democrats. Edwards is a good rep of his party.

Umm yeah right..
Only Demoncrats are corrupt and hide things.

I have a lava mine on Venus you might be interested in investing in?

It is Republican operated.

Umm yeah right..

Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

Umm yeah right..

Yes. Democrats are the only corrupt political party. Can you imagine a Democrat resigning because he was discovered to be having an affair?

Like Sanford?

Or Wide Stance Toe Tapper?

Umm yeah right..

The House had a problem one year, seems they caught 2 members diddling the pages. The Republican was a male and was screwing female pages, they censured him, the Democrat was a male and was screwing male pages, they decided he had done nothing wrong and did nothing to him.

Umm yeah right..

The House had a problem one year, seems they caught 2 members diddling the pages. The Republican was a male and was screwing female pages, they censured him, the Democrat was a male and was screwing male pages, they decided he had done nothing wrong and did nothing to him.

And both resigned?

My point is both sides do it and I excuse neither side for doing it.
Yes Edwards is a scumbag. And so are several more in both parties.

Umm yeah right..

My comment is about your avatar Rabbi, I love that :lol:, Kind of the summation of attitudes of politicians in general for the contempt they seem to have for the rest of us. A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

Umm yeah right..

studds was censured, too. and crane lost in his reelection bid, he won the gop primary btw.

so you fucked up again.

Forum List

Back