Edwards is VP candidate for the DhimmiCrats

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
Morning TV reporting that Edwards is indeed Kerry's VP pick.

Supposedly an email went out saying this, but then a second one came out shortly after denying this...........

Sounds like the 87 billion.

God save the Queen or something:rolleyes:

Any bets on the upcoming Dean floor fight? Or was this all just smoke to pressure Kerry?

My bet is on a smooth convention signing off on Edward.

Before you ask, yes, I take a certain amount of satisfaction in always being right.

I would agree. I'm calling the Dem ticket now, Kerry-P Edwards-VP. Kerry didn't spend money in S Carolina (and still showed an impressive 2nd), evidently the two have a good relationship, and the combined ticket represents New England and the South. This with the consideration of the liberal west coast added in would make a Kerry-Edwards ticket, in my opinion, the best choice.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2622

4 February 2004

Sorry, I'm in a self-congratulatory mood for completely unrelated reasons.

At any rate, a purely calculated maneveur to garner more votes. As opposed to the selection of a stable, reliable, and capable possible successor, as others have done.

Ed's a pretty boy, and charismatic southern, and I can't wait to see him destroyed by Dick Cheney.

Let's start talking about trial lawyers and what they've done to medical practicioning in this country.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Let's start talking about trial lawyers and what they've done to medical practicioning in this country.

Haha That would be soooooo sweet.

Im trying to figure out why Clinton wanted Edwards as the number 2.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Haha That would be soooooo sweet.

Im trying to figure out why Clinton wanted Edwards as the number 2.

Cuz he knows that John & John look nice in the wrapping paper together but once the luster wears off, they don't stand a chance against GWB & his pitbull Cheney:D

Keeps the Hillary 08 plan humming along.......

Forum List

Back