Edwards is indeed a professional lying piece of shit/claims too ill to be on trial

My heart bleeds for him (not!)
He didn't seem to care much when his wife was so sick and the hell she went through with him! Payback is hell.......

John Edwards Linked To Prostitution Ring...
:redface:
John Edwards denies link to New York prostitution ring
March 22, 2012 WASHINGTON, D.C.— The former senator and Democratic presidential candidate denies any connection to Anna Gristina, the "Millionaire Madam"
Former senator and Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards has been connected by a New York online news site to Anna Gristina, the "Millionaire Madam," a claim that Edwards has swiftly denied. According to DNAinfo, a New York City crime news site, a call girl working for Gristina divulged to the Manhattan district attorney's office that she was paid to service Edwards in 2007, while he was in the city to raise money for his presidential bid.

Allison Van Laningham, a lawyer for Edwards, released a statement on the allegations, and has requested that the story be retracted. "Mr. Edwards categorically denies that he was involved with any prostitute or service," the statement says. "These allegations are false, defamatory, and he puts those who would publish or repeat them on notice that they are acting with actual malice by reporting or repeating them."

According to DNAinfo's sources, the incident was arranged by an Edwards aide and an individual with knowledge of Gristina's now-infamous business. Edwards is the first public figure attached to Gristina's "black book," which sits at the heart of her alleged $15-million prostitution ring. Gristina, also dubbed the "Soccer Mom Madam," has pleaded not guilty to a single charge of promoting prostitution.

Source

This guy is the biggest slime ball
douche nozzle,ass clown to have ever come down the pike.
Once the crown jewel of the Democrat party now
toe jam....

I will hold off reading about this till tomorrow morning over
coffee....

What a great way to begin my day.

• Banned
This guy is the biggest slime ball
douche nozzle,ass clown to have ever come down the pike.
Once the crown jewel of the Democrat party now
toe jam....

I will hold off reading about this till tomorrow morning over
coffee....

What a great way to begin my day.

Thread is old as hell. Someone revived it.

Too sick....
I bet he's crapping his pants every 30 seconds...
He needs to drink that pink stuff and get a cork.

He may actually be sick.

If he does plead a fatal illness, well, he can get treatment in jail if he is found guilty.

He may actually be sick.

If he does plead a fatal illness, well, he can get treatment in jail if he is found guilty.

I'm wondering why the level of vindictiveness.

Besides the fact it's kind of questionable if any crime was actually involved here. (THe FEC didn't think so.)

The man lost his marriage, his kids hate him, his public career is over and it's unlikely he'll ever have the professional prominence he once had.

So are you really outraged he hid his pregnant Girlfriend, or are you really upset he said that there were two Americas?

He may actually be sick.

I'm wondering why the level of vindictiveness.

Besides the fact it's kind of questionable if any crime was actually involved here. (THe FEC didn't think so.)

The man lost his marriage, his kids hate him, his public career is over and it's unlikely he'll ever have the professional prominence he once had.

So are you really outraged he hid his pregnant Girlfriend, or are you really upset he said that there were two Americas?

The man's a slime ball, but that doesn't matter to the left. If it was a republican you would be screaming about it to the world! It's the fact that it looks like he used campaign money to take care of that pregnant girlfriend. If they find he did...he's gone!

"The deposits began in June 2008 — several months after Edwards ended his White House run — and continued until December 2008, two months after Baron died. Edwards' defense has argued any money spent after his bid cannot be a campaign contribution. Prosecutors claim Edwards was still seeking a vice presidential nomination or a spot as attorney general."
Edwards' Campaign Finance Chairman Paid Mistress - ABC News

The man's a slime ball, but that doesn't matter to the left. If it was a republican you would be screaming about it to the world! It's the fact that it looks like he used campaign money to take care of that pregnant girlfriend. If they find he did...he's gone!

"The deposits began in June 2008 — several months after Edwards ended his White House run — and continued until December 2008, two months after Baron died. Edwards' defense has argued any money spent after his bid cannot be a campaign contribution. Prosecutors claim Edwards was still seeking a vice presidential nomination or a spot as attorney general."
Edwards' Campaign Finance Chairman Paid Mistress - ABC News

I never denied the man was a slimeball. But last time I checked, being a slimeball wasn't a crime. Sometimes you can be a slimeball and get the GOP nomination.

The thing is, this wasn't campaign money. This was rich friends giving money directly.

again, is the source of you hate that he cheated on his wife like Ensign, Sanford and a lot of Republicans did, or is your hate based on the fact he dared to point out that we have real wealth inequality in this country?

John Edwards Says He's Too Sick To Start Criminal Trial | digtriad.com

Can you believe this man could have been our president?

Next up........Fatal illness just before sentencing.

What a tool. I have sympathy for Blago and the harsh sentence he got but I hope they lose the keys to this man's cell.

Yup, because he committed the great crime of.... ummmm.... what exactly?

ah well, all of a sudden character doesn't matter..your two faces are showing

Forum List

Back