Edwards in Bayh out

I think Bayh just assessed his chances. I actually think he'd have make a respectable showing. He probably didn't think he could raise enough money or he found that folk he was counting on weren't going to back him.

Given how the liberal media is fawning all over Hillary, he saw he could not get faid coverage

Look at this example of the "unbiased" liberal media

CAUTION: Barf bag is needed if you read this

Vieira Vows: Hillary's Big-Government Book 'More Imperative' Than Ever
Posted by Mark Finkelstein on December 18, 2006 - 08:23.

Someone should let Meredith Vieira know: when trying to ingratiate oneself with Hillary Clinton, it's best to avoid words bringing "imperious" to mind. But if the execution was flawed, no one can deny the fervor with which Vieira endorsed Hillary's paean to big-government, 'It Takes A Village'. Here's how Vieira opened her interview with Hillary on this morning's Today:

"I'll get to Hillary '08, but first I want to start with 'It Takes a Village' '07 because this book came out ten years ago, and a lot has happened in the past ten years that makes it I think even more imperative that we will need a village to raise healthy, secure children."

In some ways, the very end of the interview was even more telling. Meredith starts with a traditional closing handshake. But that's just not enough to express the depth of her affection. Meredith moves to the edge of her seat, leans over and touches Hillary's hand.
Kind of reminds you of the last time Katie Couric interviewed Dick Cheney, doesn't it?

http://newsbusters.org/node/9714

Forum List

Back