Educators Forced to Teach “LGBTQ” History as “Civil Rights”

Mongolian warriors used to fuck their horses...guess we have to teach that now in our schools? Hell, why not. Why not teach sexual preference as a “civil rights” issue. Already have to teach Clinton impeachment and the cum stained dress. Liberals are destroying our public schools and our society.
Teaching Gay History in Public Schools: A Possible Mandate in California | PublicSchoolReview.com

Kids is public schools aren’t taught how to balance a checkbook but they’re taught how two men puff pole and exchange fecal matter.
Wow...good thing we ran God out of schools and empowered filthy Liberals to indoctrinate our kids...huh?
That seems to be working awesome.

Why should they have to? There are check register apps and You get instant updates on your bank accounts online.

"Kids these days don't know how to milk a cow or churn butter!" :rolleyes:

I thought God was omnipotent...

Mongolian warriors used to fuck their horses...guess we have to teach that now in our schools? Hell, why not. Why not teach sexual preference as a “civil rights” issue. Already have to teach Clinton impeachment and the cum stained dress. Liberals are destroying our public schools and our society.
Teaching Gay History in Public Schools: A Possible Mandate in California | PublicSchoolReview.com

Kids is public schools aren’t taught how to balance a checkbook but they’re taught how two men puff pole and exchange fecal matter.
Wow...good thing we ran God out of schools and empowered filthy Liberals to indoctrinate our kids...huh?

Why should they have to? There are check register apps and You get instant updates on your bank accounts online.

Haha...only in LibTardia is it more important to know how to pound a mans ass than it is to reconcile a bank account.
You can’t make this shit up folks...haha

Haha...only in LibTardia is it more important to know how to pound a mans ass than it is to reconcile a bank account.
Even you can admit that there is time to do both, except who keeps a checkbook anymore?

Even you can admit that there is time to do both, except who keeps a checkbook anymore?

Just about anyone that has money and bills to pay...oops, that may leave you out.

Just about anyone that has money and bills to pay...oops, that may leave you out.
I do online banking, it balances itself...

Another example of the legacy of benevolent fascism. Heaven forbid we disagree. Homosexuality is a sexual dysfunction, more akin to schizophrenia, not like RACE. Well perhaps, Hetrophobia is as real as homophobia,I don't know. Freud once said; sometimes a cigar is a cigar. Perhaps if we don't like creeps, it's just because they are just CREEPS?

These days you never know. I would be surprised if there were many under the age of 30 that even know how to write a check.

I see them at the cash register. They scan their debit card, get the receipt, and throw it in the garbage can. I don't know about you, but if I use my debit card, I keep that receipt in my wallet until I have time to deduct it from my checking account. I keep it in my wallet because it gets in the way and I have to take care of it at some point.

I am afraid to post against the liberal benevolent fascist agenda, these people are scary as hell. How did we come to this? Their fascism is so much better...Homosexuality is what it is...I won't waste time on what is WRONG with sexual dysfunction, or those that are dysfunctional. Such a tiny minority are homosexuals. But Boy, do they HOWL. And everyone listens. How did gays gain this level of legitimacy? What rabbit was pulled out of who's hat that made a simple sexual dysfunctional group into a cause celebre?
Spot on!

I am afraid to post against the liberal benevolent fascist agenda, these people are scary as hell. How did we come to this? Their fascism is so much better...Homosexuality is what it is...I won't waste time on what is WRONG with sexual dysfunction, or those that are dysfunctional. Such a tiny minority are homosexuals. But Boy, do they HOWL. And everyone listens. How did gays gain this level of legitimacy? What rabbit was pulled out of who's hat that made a simple sexual dysfunctional group into a cause celebre?
It's fascinating how threatened some people are by private sex acts...

Nobody is threatened by private sex acts. People are threatened when some try to force the teachings of their private sex acts on their children.

No one is teaching anything concerning private sex acts, dope.

It's simply social studies. Civil rights is about equality under the law. Not sex.

No one is being forced to teach gay history you are just putting out lies again..
Wow. It’s even in our court system. Guess that makes you a complete dumbass.
Eight states censor LGBTQ topics in school. Now, a lawsuit is challenging that

Bush93 is an anachronism, and was born in the wrong century, or the wrong region. Every citizen of the United States have the same equal rights as every other person, unless denied life or liberty by law. Only bullies believe they have the right to censor others for their words or acts in which they disprove.

We are a nation of laws, and at this time in our history in the USA, the law prevents discrimination. It appears to me that Bush92 would fit in perfectly with evangelical Muslims, and throw stones at gays, lesbians, and anyone who doesn't hold to the mores he feels are wrong.

These days you never know. I would be surprised if there were many under the age of 30 that even know how to write a check.

I see them at the cash register. They scan their debit card, get the receipt, and throw it in the garbage can. I don't know about you, but if I use my debit card, I keep that receipt in my wallet until I have time to deduct it from my checking account. I keep it in my wallet because it gets in the way and I have to take care of it at some point.

Why would you do that? That debit money is usually out of your account and documented before you ever put the receipt in your wallet!

Maybe we need a class on how to bank on-line.

Gayness is clearly something no one should take pride in, next should there be a Schizophrenia pride parade, or Schizophrenia history month?
Perhaps and Alzheimer’s parade? How would you like to organize that one?

The problem with Alzheimer's events is no one remembers when or where it was scheduled to be!

Being gay is a sexual preference...not a civil right.

I would modify that sentence in that way in order to shed the proper legal light on the premise:

"Regular men and women of all races DOING homosexual acts are a matter of choice; a choice that sometimes changes and comes with many traits of repressed normal (hetero) sexuality....these transitory and acquired behaviors are not protected civil rights."

Being gay is a sexual preference...not a civil right.

I would modify that sentence in that way in order to shed the proper legal light on the premise:

"Regular men and women of all races DOING homosexual acts are a matter of choice; a choice that sometimes changes and comes with many traits of repressed normal (hetero) sexuality....these transitory and acquired behaviors are not protected civil rights."

Wow, an opinion framed on bigotry.

Q. What are, "Regular men and women"

Q. Define what you mean by "civil rights"

Q. Should all Irregular men and women-( consider us, those who are left handed) be denied our civil rights

Forum List

Back