Educational rankings by state

List is a little more geographically diversified than I would have expected.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley

Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

We don't have the numbers broken down by race. So you are just assuming.

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

You don't have that data, so why assume?

Knock it off, you obviously realize that there is plenty of evidence to show that in general blacks aren't as smart as whites.

That , however, has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Well, actually most states towards the bottom, including Alabama have very large minority communities.

Look, we all understand that on average blacks aren't as smart as whites. But that isn't the topic of this thread, in this thread we are comparing states to other states, so while the blacks in Alabama may be dumber than the whites in Alabama, that isn't the question we are asking here. We are asking , why are the whites In Alabama dumber than the whites in say Montana, or New York, or whatever other state they are behind. And or why are the blacks in Alabama dumber than blacks in other states as well.

That's another topic , but yes there absolutely is empirical evidence that Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks (among other things of course)

So, while I suppose it IS possible that in Alabama specifically the blacks happen to be smarter than the whites, I find that highly doubtful.

Knock it off, you obviously realize that there is plenty of evidence to show that in general blacks aren't as smart as whites.

Then why did you bring it up? That was exactly what I pointed out to you!

Dumb ass!

Another list that the inbred state of Alabama is damn near the bottom of, what is their problem?

TNHarley
New England topping the list is no surprise.

And the deep South at the bottom is no surprise either.

Wash State so close to the top is amazing. Go Washington !!!

The Midwest is clustered in the middle with Utah and Wyoming clustered with the Midwest there.

The mega-state of California is exactly in the middle at #25.

The other mega-state of New York is slightly higher than Cali at #19.

What is somewhat surprising is that Nevada is second-last at #49.

And New Mexico is right behind Nevada at #48.

Arizona at #43 is also a surprise. Arizona is the power in the Southwest yet Utah and Wyoming vastly exceed them in terms of education rankings.

An interesting list. Thanks O/P.

California is at #42, well into the bottom 10.

Try again.

TNHarley

Funny, they rank higher than Communist California.... :eusa_whistle:
California is dead-middle exactly and NYS is just above her/it.

California is #42, That is the bottom 10.

The list I see in the link has California at #25. There are many factors that put schools at the top or bottom of a list like this including the amount of tax money spent per student, teacher salaries, incompetent or well run state public school systems, minority student percentages, etc. I know it's lots of fun to label all Alabamans as inbred pedophiles giving birth to retards but that probably is not accurate.

The list I see in the link has California at #25. There are many factors that put schools at the top or bottom of a list like this including the amount of tax money spent per student, teacher salaries, incompetent or well run state public school systems, minority student percentages, etc. I know it's lots of fun to label all Alabamans as inbred pedophiles giving birth to retards but that probably is not accurate.

Lefties just say shit to smear their enemies. THey don't care about accuracy.

They prove that every day.

Dumb ass!

What exactly are you talking about? I am NOT the one who brought race into this thread, because that wasn't the topic of the thread, someone else brought race into the thread.

Some states are dumber than others, I single out Alabama because they are consistently at the bottom of every one of these lists, if it's bad Alabama is top 10 at least.

Dumb ass!

What exactly are you talking about? I am NOT the one who brought race into this thread, because that wasn't the topic of the thread, someone else brought race into the thread.

Some states are dumber than others, I single out Alabama because they are consistently at the bottom of every one of these lists, if it's bad Alabama is top 10 at least.

You are conflating education level with IQ.

Ironically.

Dumb ass!

Yes, you did. Reread the posts quoted above.

The one consistency in this thread is your bringing race into the discussion, so why are you denying it?

Forum List

Back