Education vs. Manners

i try very hard to be patient with cashiers having been one..and i try not to let the unwashed masses piss me off....most of the time i will let anyone go ahead of me....i like to read the trash mags while i wait and i have been known to stand in line....letting people in front of me if i am into an article...

i gave up on road rage lol just gave up....what i love are the old peeps who turn into the shopping center from the main road and stop....thats right just stop...so they can decide where to park....as people are backed up on the main road due to not having room to turn in due to the stopped car

I don't care about slow people in line - unless they are just being totally insensitive to the people behind them.
Often times, if there is a big issue, you can take it to the customer service counter.

If you get in a "self check" out line you are entitled to go as slowly as you want. I hate being rushed there.

As for driving, if you can't go the speed limit you don't belong on the road.

Everyone should get a ticket for NOT signalling. It's my pet peeve!

I would say over 50% of the people do NOT use their turn signals.....

How many times have you been waiting to turn left because you thought the person coming toward you in the other lane was going straight only for them to turn at the last minute?

I would say over 50% of the people do NOT use their turn signals.....

How many times have you been waiting to turn left because you thought the person coming toward you in the other lane was going straight only for them to turn at the last minute?
I doubt that it's anywhere near 50%. But there are some people who can't comprehend thier function. I think many of them are sociopaths too.

Take for instance, Sandra Bland. She had been pulled over before for refusing to use her turn signal. And before she was arrested she was stoned, ran a stop sign, and took a right turn without using her turn signal. Right in front of a cop that she couldn't have missed. Then she proceeded to go over the speed limit down the road. Then when the cop pulled her over, she refused to signal her lane change. WTF!!!

People like that are simply sociopaths. They think the rules of the road apply to everyone but themselves. They lack empathy for other motorists.

Then she hung herself in jail. I saw all of these people shedding crocodile tears, saying how much they loved her and all that kind of BS. Hundreds attended her funeral. Yet between them all, they wouldn't fork out $500 to bail her out of jail. Where she committed suicide.

It's proof that nobody likes people who don't use turn signals.

Most people are sociopaths.

They are totally oblivious and non caring to the people around them.
Their focus is only on them and/or their children

Most people don't like beaners. That's why we need a wall.

In spite of being quite impatient in retail outlets I'll make allowances for small children who are being taught how to apply basic arithmetic in the real world. Lazy teenagers and old people struggling to control small change, however, will get both barrels.
Old people writing checks is where I draw the line

In spite of being quite impatient in retail outlets I'll make allowances for small children who are being taught how to apply basic arithmetic in the real world. Lazy teenagers and old people struggling to control small change, however, will get both barrels.
Old people writing checks is where I draw the line

No, that's where you draw your nine.

disagree you are in an arcade....hardly a place where people are in a hurry now is it.....

why is it rude and selfish to take the time needed to do your exchange....rude and selfish is the fucking lady with 4 kids and 4 loaded carts going thru the 20 items or less and pretending she did not understand fucking english....

Should have been considering his options before he got to the front of the line.

disagree you are in an arcade....hardly a place where people are in a hurry now is it.....

why is it rude and selfish to take the time needed to do your exchange....rude and selfish is the fucking lady with 4 kids and 4 loaded carts going thru the 20 items or less and pretending she did not understand fucking english....

Should have been considering his options before he got to the front of the line.

It's not taking time making the choice as much as she was making him do the MATH of what was left.
Which is FINE and GREAT if no one is behind them.
She's teaching him that it doesn't matter if you inconvenience others - that his wants/needs supersede courtesy to others. WRONG!

It's not taking time making the choice as much as she was making him do the MATH of what was left.
Which is FINE and GREAT if no one is behind them.
She's teaching him that it doesn't matter if you inconvenience others - that his wants/needs supersede courtesy to others. WRONG!

Yep...she could have given him a lesson in manners as well as math.

I just get tired of parents thinking their kids are a priority, even to the exclusion of other people and consideration to them.

Hey, my kid has a right to run around your bench chair even if it annoys you.
My kid has a right to pelt your car with Nerf balls, it won't hurt, even if it IS your property.

That's just B.S.

I just get tired of parents thinking their kids are a priority, even to the exclusion of other people and consideration to them.

My kid has a right to pelt your car with Nerf balls, it won't hurt, even if it IS your property.

That's just B.S.

I can't tell you how much sympathy I have for you being forced to live in a society filled with other people - even families! I really can't tell you how much I give a shit about your "stay off my grass!" bitching and moaning.

That's just B.S.

I can't tell you how much sympathy I have for you being forced to live in a society filled with other people - even families! I really can't tell you how much I give a shit about your "stay off my grass!" bitching and moaning.

You must be an entitled, irresponsible 30 something. Easy to figure

That's just B.S.

You must be an entitled, irresponsible 30 something. Easy to figure

Wrong again, Grampa Simpson.

Forum List

Back