Education vs. Indoctrination

heh...it sounds pretty simplistic and nonjudgmental. Heck it doesn't even sound like you have to believe. Not too shabby and apparently no indoctrination.

:clap2:

heh...it sounds pretty simplistic and nonjudgmental. Heck it doesn't even sound like you have to believe. Not too shabby and apparently no indoctrination.

or trace of the Holy Spirit :rolleyes:

☭proletarian☭;2040325 said:

or trace of the Holy Spirit :rolleyes:
I wanted to post the Church of What's Happenin Now by Flip Wilson but it doesn't seem to be on youtube. :(

All I could find was Sia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXG_hMiKVk]YouTube - Sia - The Church Of What's Happening Now (+ lyrics & download)[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;2040235 said:
hmm... big tent, they won't condemn your sin, they don't tell you how God's law tells you to live...

Sounds like the deceiver at work.
Whatever technique pulls in the most cash.

They[Paulie's church] don't care if you don't, or haven't yet, accepted Jesus.

Do they care if you never throw anything into the collection basket?

I wouldn't know if they "care" really, because they don't make much of a big deal out of it. They walk up and down the aisle real quick and that's it. It lasts 5 minutes MAYBE. The Methodist church put on a whole spectacle over the offering every week, complete with a weekly bulletin that always focused mainly on donating even more money.

I'm telling you...as churches go, this one is pretty much perfect :D

Forum List

Back