Education Department report finds billions spent under Obama had 'no impact' on achievement

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I suppose this is $7B that might be earmarked for the building of the wall in the future. Among many other items of expenditures that were not effective that I have seen listed the last few weeks.

Education Department report finds billions spent under Obama had 'no impact' on achievement

The Obama administration pumped more than $7 billion into an education program, first authorized under President George W. Bush, that had no impact on student achievement – according to a report released by the Department of Education in the final days of the 44th president’s term.

The Department of Education’s findings were contained in its “School Improvement Grants: Implementation and Effectiveness” report. The study could energize the debate over national education policy just as the Senate considers President Trump’s controversial pick to lead the department, Betsy DeVos, an outspoken school choice advocate who has questioned the way federal education dollars are spent.

“The timing of this report is so important and so interesting – this could have a positive influence on her confirmation,” American Enterprise Institute resident fellow Andy Smarick told Fox News.

That is because he didn't target achievement. He wanted courses in shaming whites and white privilege, and a whole generation of ineffective morons. Common core is a disaster. We don't even teach our children how to right anymore. No time. But we were teaching them instead, that there are a hundred different sexes, and you can pick the one you want to be, while China teaches their children math. We should be too..

I suppose this is $7B that might be earmarked for the building of the wall in the future. Among many other items of expenditures that were not effective that I have seen listed the last few weeks.

The Obama administration pumped more than $7 billion into an education program, first authorized under President George W. Bush, that had no impact on student achievement – according to a report released by the Department of Education in the final days of the 44th president’s term.

The Department of Education’s findings were contained in its “School Improvement Grants: Implementation and Effectiveness” report. The study could energize the debate over national education policy just as the Senate considers President Trump’s controversial pick to lead the department, Betsy DeVos, an outspoken school choice advocate who has questioned the way federal education dollars are spent.

“The timing of this report is so important and so interesting – this could have a positive influence on her confirmation,” American Enterprise Institute resident fellow Andy Smarick told Fox News.

Yo, there is many instances like this one! I say, Donald Trump should have the whole Obama Administration Investigated, and put them all in Jail as Traitors!!! Most of the Money was funneled to Obama`s Buddies in Muslim Countries!!!

"GTP"
bugsflagdp.gif

That is because he didn't target achievement. He wanted courses in shaming whites and white privilege, and a whole generation of ineffective morons. Common core is a disaster. We don't even teach our children how to right anymore. No time. But we were teaching them instead, that there are a hundred different sexes, and you can pick the one you want to be, while China teaches their children math. We should be too..

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...did you REALLY spell "write" as "right"? :bang3:

What do you have against Common Core though? Just wondering?

Oh, the irony of that statement!

Operation Head Start. Tens of billions spent over decades, and even the most positive research indicates no academic improvement over the control group after third grade. They found marginal improvements in HS grad rates, but nothing to write home about.

It is a hyper - expensive babysitting program that provides employment to thousands of poor women who would otherwise be on welfare. But as for EFFICACY, it has been worthless. Yet it will never be cancelled. Never.

New Topics

Forum List

Back