Education and the CA R.I.P. but the "valley girls are alive and well.

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
You know she's the darling genius of some drones, and a useful idiot for liberalism. Hey you drones out there listen up, she speaks like you post.

So you drones out there, (and you know who you are) ever wonder what you sound like to the conservative, just listen to this clip.
:lol:

Wow - The New Editor

• Banned
If she were really eating more organic vegetables, she would not have that big ass and flabby arms. :ack-1:

If she were really eating more organic vegetables, she would not have that big ass and flabby arms. :ack-1:

Wow soosie, I can't believe YOU of all people are commenting on someones looks.

Jealously doesn't compliment you very well...

NOW THAT IS FUNNY, no matter who you are!

That comment about YOU of all people commenting on someones looks because of all the mean comments you've had on here about yours. (Which is not fair imo)

You'd think glass houses and all that, but I guess not.

Carry on!

• Banned
Wow soosie, I can't believe YOU of all people are commenting on someones looks.

That comment about YOU of all people commenting on someones looks because of all the mean comments you've had on here about yours. (Which is not fair imo)

Carry on!

People can make all the mean comments about me they want...Really rolls off my back and I find amusing. It's usually the jealousy and insecurities that lie inside..As for me and the comment I made of the young woman speaking....I really don't think she realizes how ridiculous she sounds...

Carry on!

People can make all the mean comments about me they want...Really rolls off my back and I find amusing. It's usually the jealousy and insecurities that lie inside..As for me and the comment I made of the young woman speaking....I really don't think she realizes how ridiculous she sounds...

What does the "way she sounds" have to do with the way she looks?

Forum List

Back