Education and sport

Delusional big mouth is all talk. ^^^

I'm a big mouth for just saying, no? Interesting.

You're a big mouth for shooting your mouth off before (instead of) actually doing anything.

I always set goals for myself , so I always have something to work for, and I ALWAYS accomplish it. It's who I am.

Who you are is just some delusional poseur nobody talking a lot and doing nothing.

You're a big mouth for shooting your mouth off before (instead of) actually doing anything.

I always set goals for myself , so I always have something to work for, and I ALWAYS accomplish it. It's who I am.

Who you are is just some delusional poseur nobody talking a lot and doing nothing.

are you drunk?

are you drunk?

Done anything yet? No?

are you drunk?

Done anything yet? No?

I've done more than what you have or would have done if you were 60. God you really have nothing... This conversation is finished.

are you drunk?

Done anything yet? No?

I've done more than what you have or would have done if you were 60. .....

Yeah, you've deluded yourself about what you want to believe you 'will' do. What an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back