Educate the ignorant about the need for guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome...Good post.
Problem is the media is only covering one side of the issue and that is demonizing gun owners, shouting feel good platitudes, pushing an agenda without any self reflection of a society where civility has broken down. In fact the media has pushed this division.
Most in media are leftists who believe governments are able to solve all issues and deny the possibility that our government is kept in check by an armed citizenry. They are fully willing to give up certain rights under the guise of safety. They now see the founding fathers as racist slavers.
When we erase our common history even with its warts and flaws, we lose our identity as a country that celebrated individual liberty.
Something has changed in our culture for the last 40 years and leftists will not be a part of self reflection as they would be forced to admit that their policies are in fact a large part of the problem.
They will continue to blame guns and the NRA.

Problem is, why is the media only reporting one side? When faced with questions you cant make sense of, assuming you are not a blind liberal, stop, turn around and place yourself in the shoes of people with an opposite agenda. A revolutionary if you will. One of our founding fathers quoted " the next revolution in America will be of the Government against the people".

Lets make the case:
The United Nations has a world dominating agenda that George H. W. Bush signed us into in (1974) I think it's 74.. If anyone has not heard of Agenda 2030, look it up. Formerly known as Agenda 21, it is a plan to control population growth and hold humanity accountable for total environmental control by the year 2030. If you are savvy you can find it in the U.N. website. You will be able to see all too familiar names that are signed into the plan. President Regan was the last delay for the U.N. plan. Agenda 21 was recently updated to Agenda 2030 because it could not be accomplished in time. Any delay, caused by freak election results they cant control, sets back their plan by however many years a Patriotic conservative president is in office. Anyway - disarming innocent people is also a desired action. Disarming Australia was a huge win for the plan. The U.S. is the last stronghold.

Did you know that the Pacific Trade Act that Trump rejected would have put the Pacific rim countries in control of our trade in the world! Think about that. We would have no say so in cases we don't agree with. What if all those countries demanded we disarm America or they would stop trading with us! Plausible?

Now knowing that one scenario, there are others, you can see that the media is being manipulated by those committed to that agenda. YOU MAY THINK IT'S A FANTASY BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS NOT. Look it up and research it yourself. Look up George Soros and Aleksander Dugan. They are the main puppet masters. Once you read their books you will know that (Hitler like) mad men still exist. Their game is to create havoc in societies and weaken them. They took down Greece like knocking over a sleeping cow.

We are in the midst of a revolution and most people are unaware. The media is bought and paid for by the revolutionaries. They keep us happy by feeding us propaganda. The sheep keep on sheeping. Baaaaaaaa.

Jimmy actually the media is not being manipulated.the MSM does not do what we were taught growing up and led to believe,the MSM is always biased in their reporting,they never investigate REAL news,sadly the best reporting of news is by independent people with no agenda. the truth about the MSM news is they are not there to investigate anything,they are just a TOOL for the government to tell us their propaganda they feed them.

they indeed feed us propaganda like you said,and sadly the sheep keep eating it up and buying it hook,line,and sinker. the media is controlled by the CIA. congress back in its day when it was not corrupt to the extremes it is today,they did an investigation into the CIA's activities in the 70's and discovered evidence that the CIA has plants on their payroll that control the MSM news.

walter kronkite was one,bill o'reily,hannity and colmes,dan rather,tom brokaw,all the major media newscasters like them are CIA plants.

Hey everybody. New to the forum.

I will use my introduction to start a response and we will pick up from where the first responder ends up posting a reply.

It's time to speak out against gun control again, but first, God bless the victims and families in Florida. They will reside in the Kingdom of God forever.

I want everyone to have a response to the gun control issue that sparks conversation. Firm forceful commentary and belligerence will get us nowhere. So I have questions for you:
What happened to 7,000,000Ukrainian's in 1939?
Were the 6,000,000 murdered Jews of WWII armed before they were taken to death camps?
What happened to unarmed Russians throughout their history?

When you are faced with why you support gun ownership, simply ask these questions. If you don't know the answers, to one in particular, look them up and learn. I know I was surprised by the first question. It was never taught in school history class. I lived to the ripe age of 55 before I learned about the Ukrainian incident. I was shocked how 7,000,000 people can die at the hands of an evil government and it is one story that is still suppressed today.

Unarmed people are targets for evil. Guns should be always referred to as finely crafted machines. They are last line to defend ones self against oppression and aggression but are more often used for sport. Young people are being taught nonsense about "The Gun Culture". They are being taught by the U.N. led liberal agenda that gun enthusiasts are all stupid rednecks that lust over killing. Absurd! Guns are machines that I like the same as I like cars and motorcycles. I like to drive cool cars, motorcycles and shoot guns as a skill developing sport.

I was able to take a .22 rifle to school when I grew up. Guns were not a sexy mystery to be used to kill others. We were taught gun safety and hunting safety in school. I went everywhere with a .22 rifle and a fishing pole. I never had the desire to use it for evil.

The breakdown of the Family Unit - Societal Structure is what led us to this point. A lack of parents shaping a child with moral ethics and proper behavior. It took 2 generations to spoil the apples and it will take two, at least, to fix it. WITHOUT SWEEPING CHANGES IN THE WAY WE LIVE AND WORK, THE PROBLEM WILL GET WORSE!

Thanks for listening and start a conversation!

hahahahahahahahaha

start what conversation? the same one the other NRA shills on this board have spammed us with dozens of times?

The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. Don't like it? Change the Constitution.

It's time to get these guns engineered for war out of the hands of the public. Nobody, and let's be clear because right wing propaganda loves to wail and flail their arms on this, nobody is calling for confiscating all guns. The only people that even say that are gun lickers.

Guns need to be well regulated as put forth in the Constitution. End of story.
I hear your concern but the Constitution speaks of a well regulated Militia, not regulated arms. A militia is a civilian base of armed citizens. They used the word regulated. Today we would say well trained. The National Guard assumes that role today. It's original intention was to arm the citizens because governments have proven to be progressively oppressive for hundreds of years. The right to bear arms "shall not be infringed" for that reason.
I do believe that if we went back to the way it was when I grew up we all would have a better understanding of guns. Until we all come to terms with our decayed morality, failed gun education, broken family structure, violent imagery, and sense of personal responsibility, we will erode into a society of thugs. What would Hollywood do without Guns?
Remember a gun is a gun. What it looks like is irrelevant. I can find you several hunting rifles that function the same as an AR15. If I were to change out some parts I could make it look like a military weapon. Military weapons are usually fully automatic or "select fire". The AR15 is a semi automatic making it unlike the military version. An AR is just a modular platform that uses no wood.
I respect your opinion though.

Then only if you are in a militia can you own a firearm.

Sorry I know gun huggers want it both ways but it isn't going to fly. Either you have to be in a well regulated militia, or all firearms are to be well regulated. And let's be honest everyone knows it says 'a well regulated militia, the right of the people to bear arms'. For the time it was written a militia was a very effective deterrent to any government. That is what they meant and that is what they said. But cons are busy lawyering the Constitution so it fits their bs today. Just as they lawyer the bible to make Jesus love the rich and spit on the poor.

Reality isn't high on the list of most of these people that talk about 'the 2nd amendment'.

Did you know that military retirees are the core of the militia? Google it.

Military retirees are subject to recall to active duty until age 75. That makes us a "well regulated militia." Ain't that a bitch for you and the rest of the gun grabbers?

Another interesting fact. We have a large military Reserve and National Guard. And another thing: Military enlistees and draftees have a 6 year obligation once they raise their right hand, active duty and reserve combined. Therefore we always have a "well regulated militia."

Now, what is that "well regulated militia" B.S. babble all about? Lefties need to get some smarts.

Laughable all of it. There are no official state militias as there were when the Constitution was signed. Today it's a collection of double chins and angries that feel powerless and only feel power when they hold a gun and threaten other people.

You derps try to parse this crap every which way and twice on Sunday. Save it nobody cares anymore. Keep your pistol for protection, the assault rifles are going. Don't worry you can still rely on your RPG and APC in your backyard. Oh you don't have those because they are illegal and you are ok with that gun control?

You're like children who need their blanky.

The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. Don't like it? Change the Constitution.

It's time to get these guns engineered for war out of the hands of the public. Nobody, and let's be clear because right wing propaganda loves to wail and flail their arms on this, nobody is calling for confiscating all guns. The only people that even say that are gun lickers.

I hear your concern but the Constitution speaks of a well regulated Militia, not regulated arms. A militia is a civilian base of armed citizens. They used the word regulated. Today we would say well trained. The National Guard assumes that role today. It's original intention was to arm the citizens because governments have proven to be progressively oppressive for hundreds of years. The right to bear arms "shall not be infringed" for that reason.
I do believe that if we went back to the way it was when I grew up we all would have a better understanding of guns. Until we all come to terms with our decayed morality, failed gun education, broken family structure, violent imagery, and sense of personal responsibility, we will erode into a society of thugs. What would Hollywood do without Guns?
Remember a gun is a gun. What it looks like is irrelevant. I can find you several hunting rifles that function the same as an AR15. If I were to change out some parts I could make it look like a military weapon. Military weapons are usually fully automatic or "select fire". The AR15 is a semi automatic making it unlike the military version. An AR is just a modular platform that uses no wood.

Sorry I know gun huggers want it both ways but it isn't going to fly. Either you have to be in a well regulated militia, or all firearms are to be well regulated. And let's be honest everyone knows it says 'a well regulated militia, the right of the people to bear arms'. For the time it was written a militia was a very effective deterrent to any government. That is what they meant and that is what they said. But cons are busy lawyering the Constitution so it fits their bs today. Just as they lawyer the bible to make Jesus love the rich and spit on the poor.

Reality isn't high on the list of most of these people that talk about 'the 2nd amendment'.

Military retirees are subject to recall to active duty until age 75. That makes us a "well regulated militia." Ain't that a bitch for you and the rest of the gun grabbers?

Another interesting fact. We have a large military Reserve and National Guard. And another thing: Military enlistees and draftees have a 6 year obligation once they raise their right hand, active duty and reserve combined. Therefore we always have a "well regulated militia."

Now, what is that "well regulated militia" B.S. babble all about? Lefties need to get some smarts.

Laughable all of it. There are no official state militias as there were when the Constitution was signed. Today it's a collection of double chins and angries that feel powerless and only feel power when they hold a gun and threaten other people.

You derps try to parse this crap every which way and twice on Sunday. Save it nobody cares anymore. Keep your pistol for protection, the assault rifles are going. Don't worry you can still rely on your RPG and APC in your backyard. Oh you don't have those because they are illegal and you are ok with that gun control?

"Official" state militias? Are you kidding us? Let's look at this realistically.

10 USC §311. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Since I am not a member of the organized militia and I'm not in the National Guard or Naval Militia, it stands to reason that I MUST be in the militia if I'm at least 17 years of age, a citizen, or have made it a declaration of intent to become one.

Court rulings, civil rights statutes, etc. eliminated the maximum age restriction. So, you fail once again.

"Official" state militias? Are you kidding us? Let's look at this realistically.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Since I am not a member of the organized militia and I'm not in the National Guard or Naval Militia, it stands to reason that I MUST be in the militia if I'm at least 17 years of age, a citizen, or have made it a declaration of intent to become one.

Court rulings, civil rights statutes, etc. eliminated the maximum age restriction. So, you fail once again.

Then if 'all able-bodied males 17 years and older are in the militia then any arms regulation pertains to all of them. A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

See how easily you are led down the primrose path. Thanks for coming along.

Then if 'all able-bodied males 17 years and older are in the militia then any arms regulation pertains to all of them. A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

See how easily you are led down the primrose path. Thanks for coming along.

You go down no primrose path. Here is a simple lesson for you:

"Regulating the militia is separate and apart from the Right of the people to keep and bear Arms. The Right to keep and bear Arms predated the Constitution. The Constitution does not grant the Right. It only guarantees it.

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."
- Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, 1833 Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court

"The great object is that every man be armed" and "everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution. Debates and other Proceedings of the Convention of Virginia,taken in shorthand by David Robertson of Petersburg, at 271, 275 2d ed. Richmond, 1805. Also 3 Elliot, Debates at 386)

And there is your well regulated militia. The Constitution doesn't have a single word about the regulation of firearms. From the time of the debates all the way the first United States Supreme Court decisions, the Right to keep and Bear Arms was above the government's jurisdiction.

This forum is for introductory purposes. Please take all other subject matter to the appropriate forums. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back