Edmonton teacher faces termination hearing for giving zeros to students

This is how fucked up the unions are when firing a teacher. A teacher here in Jacksonville a few years ago was suspected of being a child molester .. Did they fire him. NO they moved him to another school a elementary school at that. This year he got got caught MOLESTING a child. They still did not fire him right away they had to have a meeting. He was arrested and they still had to have a meeting to see if it was OK to fire a child molester .. So UNIONS support child molestation over children..

We should always fire people on unproven accusations...

a lot of that has happened to school teachers in the SD where i work.

if I was this guy, I would have handed out 0.01 or better yet, -1. Still coloring within the lines & better still, giving slackers what they deserve......

This is how fucked up the unions are when firing a teacher. A teacher here in Jacksonville a few years ago was suspected of being a child molester .. Did they fire him. NO they moved him to another school a elementary school at that. This year he got got caught MOLESTING a child. They still did not fire him right away they had to have a meeting. He was arrested and they still had to have a meeting to see if it was OK to fire a child molester .. So UNIONS support child molestation over children..

We should always fire people on unproven accusations...
Serial molesters find out their crimes can get reported so they move up to serial murder and even RTM (Rape, torture, murder). Getting caught molesting a child and you say "unproven?" "Caught red-handed" is "unproven?"

That's sick on so many levels, bodecea. Wake up.

Forum List

Back