Editorial: Obamacare, the ultimate job killer

it may be boring now jillian.... but it should also be interesting to see how it does settle out.

I also dont think the layoffs were a coincidence.... All except for one, hostess.... that was a union fuck up not an obama thing.

Now, now, I just realize that Jillian may have sleep apnea and is waiting for Obamatax so she can get treatment in 4 or 5 years.

I like jillian.... and think of her as a good friend. She has no need for obamacare anymore then i do.

Now go get ONE time in history that you guys predicted correctly the effect of policy in the real world?

Your ideas are historically failed ideas.

why do you cling to failed ideas in the name of party?

The Emancipation Proclamation, Republican

The EPA, Republican.

The first Clean Water Act, Republican

Support for every civil rights act since the reconstruction, Republican

MLK's birthday, Republican.

Slavery, Democrat.

Jim Crow, Democrat

Poll Taxes, Democrat

Segregation today and tomorrow, Democrat

The federal reserve Democrat

The KKK, Democrat

Seems to me that the Democrats have had some horrifically bad ideas.

I think Jillian may have a point. Why are we focused on the bad things happening and about to happen? Can't we just talk about rainbows and happy things? Come on forget about your brother losing his job he can always go on the government dole, no problem. See it is easy. Thinking about rainbows and unicorns makes us feel better.

rightwingnut fauxrage is rightwingnut fauxrage, racist trash.

really, and you prove here your rage against others is real..horrible

Stephanie, all one needs to do is read your (way too) many posts to see 1) you're stupid; 2) you're a right wing troll; 3) you're a racist; 4) you hate President Obama and all 62 Million Americans who voted for him; and 5) you parrot every single bit of propaganda broadcast by Fox 'news' and it's commentators thoughtlessly.

In short you are a five tool troll.

Now go get ONE time in history that you guys predicted correctly the effect of policy in the real world?

The EPA, Republican.

Slavery, Democrat.

Jim Crow, Democrat

Poll Taxes, Democrat

The KKK, Democrat

your GOP today wouldn't support any of those things, racist trash.

all the southern dems became GOP after the civil rights act and they're the only ones who vote for you now.

cool, huh, racist trash?

it may be boring now jillian.... but it should also be interesting to see how it does settle out.

I also dont think the layoffs were a coincidence.... All except for one, hostess.... that was a union fuck up not an obama thing.

Now, now, I just realize that Jillian may have sleep apnea and is waiting for Obamatax so she can get treatment in 4 or 5 years.

I like jillian.... and think of her as a good friend. She has no need for obamacare anymore then i do.

Good I am glad you have a friend. Don't take this banter too seriously it is rather meaningless. But she did call me racist scum and trash, for no reason I see. Do you expect me not to challenge such lies because you two are friends?

no. i don't.

but the racist trash probably do.

isn't that funny?

rightwingnut fauxrage is rightwingnut fauxrage, racist trash.

really, and you prove here your rage against others is real..horrible

Stephanie, all one needs to do is read your (way too) many posts to see 1) you're stupid; 2) you're a right wing troll; 3) you're a racist; 4) you hate President Obama and all 62 Million Americans who voted for him; and 5) you parrot every single bit of propaganda broadcast by Fox 'news' and it's commentators thoughtlessly.

In short you are a five tool troll.

and you're a parroting idiot who repeats the same shit over and over, so what

The EPA, Republican.

Slavery, Democrat.

Jim Crow, Democrat

Poll Taxes, Democrat

The KKK, Democrat

your GOP today wouldn't support any of those things, racist trash.

all the southern dems became GOP after the civil rights act and they're the only ones who vote for you now.

cool, huh, racist trash?

Well let's start out with, where is the quotes that make you lie about me????? Nothing? You're a liar.

As for supporting them or not you have absolutely no evidence that anyone would or not. All we can go on is what happened and we can easily see that the Democrat history is filled with racism.

how many jobs will be created when all the people who previously got no treatment now get treatment?

they are treated by people with jobs.

It means more jobs.

to bad the right is to stupid and made more stupid by wearing your partisan three dee glasses issued to you by Carl Rove that you only see bad things happening when a little girl doesnt die of cancer because now she can get treatment.

enjoy your hate of everything compassionate.

its why you wont be winning any elections anymore

To bad most of the conditions will be from malnutrition, cause people connot work because they lost their job. Thanks to obama.

Last edited:

Good I am glad you have a friend. Don't take this banter too seriously it is rather meaningless. But she did call me racist scum and trash, for no reason I see. Do you expect me not to challenge such lies because you two are friends?

did i say not to challenge her? Feel free to do so....she is a big girl and can handle herself.

You quoted me....and addressed me....wanting me to join in on your joke about her needing obamacare....

so I answered you....

no. i don't.

but the racist trash probably do.

isn't that funny?

yep... liesmatters sure does need it.... ill agree with you there.

Forum List

Back