Editorial backs up my other post

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
For some reason when I talk politics about Obama the thread gets sent to the romper room
But if I was a Democrat I would be upset (it got sent off of this board) is exactly what I tried to say in a another thread here that got moved

This guy is right, Obama has failed and he is now just dragging whats left of the party with him
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...er-suggests-obama-step-down-after-first-term/

Last edited:
Obama Unveils Deficit Plan Containing $1.5T In Tax Hikes, GOP Cringes | Fox News
For some reason when I talk politics about Obama the thread gets sent to the romper room
But if I was a Democrat I would be upset (it got sent off of this board) is exactly what I tried to say in a another thread here that got moved

This guy is right, Obama has failed and he is now just dragging whats left of the party with him
Chicago Editorial Writer Suggests Obama Step Down After First Term | Fox News

Still has to pass Congress before it can destroy America.

Obama Unveils Deficit Plan Containing $1.5T In Tax Hikes, GOP Cringes | Fox News

Chicago Editorial Writer Suggests Obama Step Down After First Term | Fox News

Still has to pass Congress before it can destroy America.

that bill has no chance of passing, it will nit even make it thru the senate
you take Mary L of La and there is 2-3 others dems that are going to vote against it

Forum List

Back