EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day

Moving jobs to China was the Republican strategy. How else did they expect it to work out.

Doesn't the GOP base follow what their leaders are doing? Guess not.

Well sir considering that the "free trade" agreements passed by Clinton were passed only because he was pushing them I would say your memory is real faulty.

Continuing to get worse for O. Had he not squandered his term away on healthcare and focused on the economy he would probably have a decent shot at winning. Of course he'll continue to smear. Its all this admin has at this point.

He will win in November by a comfortable margin. Romney is circling the drain.

care to bet your account on it?

Already have another bet with Tea Party Samurai. I'd be willing to do the following: If Obama wins, change your sig line to "All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 1/1/13. If Romney wins, I will change my sig line to "All Hail President Romney, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

Arial font, size 3, blue face. In bold letters.

How about it?

As usual liberals just say things without one shred of evidence. There is absolutely no reason to reward Obama with reelection. None, nada, zip. He is so bad that Jimmy Carter is comparing him to Jimmy Carter.

One reason some may think that FEMA is doing a good job this time around. Thanks to Obama most of the businesses were already boarded up.

Plenty of reasons to re-elect Obama in November.

Let see:

1. rabid partisan
2. been to Mars for the last 3 1/2 years.
3. Sign checks on the back not the front.
4. Voting illegally
5. The antipsychotic drug prescription was denied because of Obamacare.
6. ODed on Koolade.
7. Stupid is as stupid does.

Yeah I guess you are right there are some reasons.

If you value a woman's reproductive choice, Romney isn't your guy. If you value privacy in determining what the companies can collect about you; again, Romney isn't your guy. If you think our military spending is high enough (nearly 1/2 of every dollar spent worldwide), Romney isn't your guy.

If you want a center-left person to make the next appointments to the Supreme court, Obama is your guy. If you want someone to reign in the runaway military spending and return it to a level congruent to the threats, again our president is your guy.

A bunch of one liners is apparently the only form of reasoning the GOP can employ. Which is why the Governor is circling the drain. I'm glad he's sabotaging Ryan's career in the process too.

As usual liberals just say things without one shred of evidence. There is absolutely no reason to reward Obama with reelection. None, nada, zip. He is so bad that Jimmy Carter is comparing him to Jimmy Carter.

One reason some may think that FEMA is doing a good job this time around. Thanks to Obama most of the businesses were already boarded up.

Just no good ones.

Just no good ones.

Good point;

Plenty of awesome reasons to re-elect our President in November. Thanks for teeing that one up for me.

Well, we won't know until 2017 when his 2nd term ends. I'm guessing he'll still like to serve. I could see him wanting to be Secretary General of the UN; he's one of the few in the world with the gravitas to make the good idea that the UN represents actually work.

Well, we won't know until 2017 when his 2nd term ends. I'm guessing he'll still like to serve. I could see him wanting to be Secretary General of the UN; he's one of the few in the world with the gravitas to make the good idea that the UN represents actually work.

Does he ride off into the sunset like Clint Eastwood? Or does he become a professional golf caddy?

Does he ride off into the sunset like Clint Eastwood? Or does he become a professional golf caddy?

I think our president will only be 58 at that point. As much of an athlete as he is he may eschew the restraints of another executive posting and concentrate on his golf game. Playing once every 2 weeks is probably a constraint he's not welcome to.

I could see him and Boehner hitting the links when it's all over. When they take a break at the turn and begin bending their elbows...it will probably go something like this:

"John, are the TEA Partiers as big a dick heads in private as they are publicly?"

"Yes they are Mr. President."

Obama would never embarass himself by playing golf with a Republican. Republicans can do math.

"No, Mister President. You did not get a birdie, you took 6 trillion strokes."

Last edited:
Obama would never embarass himself by playing golf with a Republican. Republicans can do math.

Failure, thy name is Percy
golf_summit_president_obama_john_boehner_john_kasicha_joe_biden.jpg

I think our president will only be 58 at that point. As much of an athlete as he is he may eschew the restraints of another executive posting and concentrate on his golf game. Playing once every 2 weeks is probably a constraint he's not welcome to.

Maybe he'll go the way of Taft and end up SCOTUSing.

Forum List

Back