EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Considering the job this president is doing we should have considered canceling labor day.

For 23 million Americans without jobs, the Labor Day holiday is not a day off but just another day without work. It’s a fitting hash mark for the presidential campaign kickoff, reminding Americans of President Obama’s tragic failure to deliver.

Read more: EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day - Washington Times EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Considering the job this president is doing we should have considered canceling labor day.

For 23 million Americans without jobs, the Labor Day holiday is not a day off but just another day without work. It’s a fitting hash mark for the presidential campaign kickoff, reminding Americans of President Obama’s tragic failure to deliver.

Read more: EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day - Washington Times EDITORIAL: Another bummer Obama day - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

His day will get better around 11/6/12.

Continuing to get worse for O. Had he not squandered his term away on healthcare and focused on the economy he would probably have a decent shot at winning. Of course he'll continue to smear. Its all this admin has at this point.

Black unemployment rate has risen to a ridiculous 15% since Obama took office.

FIFTEEN PERCENT!

Continuing to get worse for O. Had he not squandered his term away on healthcare and focused on the economy he would probably have a decent shot at winning. Of course he'll continue to smear. Its all this admin has at this point.

He will win in November by a comfortable margin. Romney is circling the drain.

As usual liberals just say things without one shred of evidence. There is absolutely no reason to reward Obama with reelection. None, nada, zip. He is so bad that Jimmy Carter is comparing him to Jimmy Carter.

One reason some may think that FEMA is doing a good job this time around. Thanks to Obama most of the businesses were already boarded up.

Not gonna happen. I would have probably agreed with you a year ago when O had time. With our stagnant economy, high unemployment, massive debt, a change will be made. If R's numbers are as horrible in four years, he'll get booted also.

Not gonna happen. I would have probably agreed with you a year ago when O had time. With our stagnant economy, high unemployment, massive debt, a change will be made. If R's numbers are as horrible in four years, he'll get booted also.

The Governor won't get anywhere near the Presidency. It's too much of a job for him. I'm not sure he really wants it from what he's doing.

Let me ask you something though; is there anything about Romney you really like other than his not being Obama?

As usual liberals just say things without one shred of evidence. There is absolutely no reason to reward Obama with reelection. None, nada, zip. He is so bad that Jimmy Carter is comparing him to Jimmy Carter.

One reason some may think that FEMA is doing a good job this time around. Thanks to Obama most of the businesses were already boarded up.

Plenty of reasons to re-elect Obama in November.

The Governor won't get anywhere near the Presidency. It's too much of a job for him. I'm not sure he really wants it from what he's doing.

Let me ask you something though; is there anything about Romney you really like other than his not being Obama?

Does anyone need more?

Let see:

1. rabid partisan
2. been to Mars for the last 3 1/2 years.
3. Sign checks on the back not the front.
4. Voting illegally
5. The antipsychotic drug prescription was denied because of Obamacare.
6. ODed on Koolade.
7. Stupid is as stupid does.

Yeah I guess you are right there are some reasons.

I can only think of one or two terms, should he Deceive the Majority again. Failure. Collapse. Blind spending does have that effect.

Does anyone need more?

And there it is. Romney's Achilles heel: no one actually likes him.

Unfortunately last election was a popularity contest, and see where that got us. Time to vote practical and vote for success not failure.

OK America we proved we are not racist, now think this time.

yes, boarding a window helps keep out the flood waters, but this storm was no katrina.

I can only think of one or two terms, should he Deceive the Majority again. Failure. Collapse. Blind spending does have that effect.

A super mod making super unfounded remarks

Moving jobs to China was the Republican strategy. How else did they expect it to work out.

Doesn't the GOP base follow what their leaders are doing? Guess not.

Moving jobs to China was the Republican strategy. How else did they expect it to work out.

Doesn't the GOP base follow what their leaders are doing? Guess not.

Honestly, do you truly believe either Party really want's Job's moved out of Country?

What is your version of the American Dream RD? Is it about what you can accomplish? Is it about what You get for Free? What do You live for? The Check in the mail? Vision? Consider what you can do, as opposed to what you can get.

Happy Labor Day, y'all

Attachments

• $laborday.jpg
    $laborday.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 95

Forum List

Back