Eddie Fisher's ex wife claims Larry King groped her twice

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Eddie Fisher's ex wife claims Larry King groped her twice | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'His fingers went into the crack of my a**!' Ex-wife of crooner Eddie Fisher claims Larry King groped her twice - once sliding his hand down the back of her dress and again squeezing her butt so hard it left a bruise

LMFAO, is it ever going to end, will it end when they eliminate anything with a PENIS who works around women in ALL WORK PLACES. WTF would even want near a woman with all this bs coming out of the wood work Jesus cripe oh might.

He's an old man who had a very long and successful career. You can't let the poor guy slide a few fingers in your ass? :dunno:

• Banned
Larry King should be fired, right now

Yeah who the hell needs proof. The world is magic just say so and so touched you and bam you can get rid of them in the work place. Just make sure you have no witnesses that way the story will stick. Hate you boss hey he touched me that's sexual assault.

Hate that co worker because they make more than you ( college liberal thinking here) just say he sexually assaulted you now you can fill in his space LOL.

What needs to be done is this needs to be proven. The only way to do that is have someone place his fingers in her rear end again, smell them, and then smell Larry King's fingers. If we have a match, then he's in deep shit. I think we need a scientist to do this so I'd say Science Rocks can do the task and if he gets a positive result, he can finger King and be the stool pigeon.

All these hysterias end. They destroy a lot of people but they do end. Look at the McMartin Preschool hysteria and how many lives that destroyed. And it ended. It is curious as to what it is about women that periodically leads them to bouts of mass hysterics?

Democrats intend to keep mass hysteria going in one form or another until there is another democrat president at which time, everyone will be cured.

If you were hurt that badly then go to the fucking police. I am sick and tired of hearing how you are some kind of church lady and have to tell the world 20 years later. I don't give a shit!

OmeYVsi.gif

Wait. King didn't try anything with Debbie Fisher or Elizabeth Taylor?! We gotta go with the Eddie Fisher ex wife that nobody heard of?

Last edited:
Enough is enough!!!
Take the Statute of Limitations into consideration
Make the women state their grievances under oath.
Make both parties take a lie detector test
Go from there

Forum List

Back