ED SPACER for president....but in 2016...

prove me wrong unkofag if your not a troll..
debate me where my proposals are wrong.
and how you can do better.

Ed Spacer, my advise to you is to start out small and work your way up. You're better off running for a senate seat or better yet governor of a state first. People want to know what you stand for...Of course you can Talk, but people want more than that!

If you run for President then you will LOSE. People(Republicans) want someone that has a background of having done something.

Last edited:
Yo, Space Case, I'm gonna tell ya a little story ...

See, there was this nice lady watching the parade from the stands and the kind officer asked her how she was liking seeing her son marching along with others and she sez,

"Why looky there .. Everybody but my boy, Ed is out of step".

Since you're as dumb as a stump, I'll explain ...

Everyone on this forum has told you that your posts/ambitions are somewhat, uh, lacking. Every single person has read your blither and shaken their heads and wandered away.

How likely is it that even the radical rabid stoopid rw's think you are just a few French fries short of a Happy Meal? I mean, hells-bells, they'll believe anything from anybody - even Mittens, and nobody is dumb enough to believe that twerp, so why don't they all believe you?

Because you do not "debate". You keep demanding a "debate" but you refuse to debate your own points.

You write really dumb stuff and then you insult anyone who asks you a reasonable and intelligent question.

You write as though you dropped out of 4th grade. All the crap you've posted about being an architect is just way too unbelievable because you write like you couldn't even dig a ditch because a shovel would be too high tech for you.

Why don't you use all the comment that have been made to you? Use them to your own advantage. learn from them.

Or, you could just go on spouting silliness and then being insulted when no one believed your tall tails.

Dissect my content.
or get lost.

What "content"?

You parrot right-wing talking points and rhetoric like they're fact, throw in a good amount of "batshit crazy" to make things interesting, and then repeatedly insist that no one is "debating" you.

Do you know why no one is "debating" you?

Your "proposals" are nonsensical.

Heres an example -

Spacer
No more will society pay for the irresponsibility and misbehavior of others.
outside of lifethreatening situations,or rape.
prolife all the way.
if people cannot have sexual relations responsibly.
keep your legs closed.period.
You have no way of knowing this but it actually takes two to make a pregnancy. A man AND a woman.
luddly.neddite
In your wacko world, does the man have any responsibility to keep his fly zipped?

Does the man have any responsibility for the pregnancy?

First, "society" doesn't pay for abortions but ignoring that for the moment, you said you want to "debate" but you ignore every single invitation to debate your "points".

So, answer my simple question.

What is the man's responsibility for his own pregnancy?

Forum List

Back