Ed Shultz is currently Crying like a Baby over Jon Stewart...

Now Ed is taking calls that say that there are Jack-Booted Nazis Stomping on Black People at the Tea Bagger Rallies...

EXACTLY what Jon Stewart was Talking about...

:)

peace...

Lmao, Ed is going way overboard today. Mike Papentonio: "They want him outta there because he's a black man!" I guess that means us Liberals wanted Bush out because he was white, LOL. Like Stewart said yesterday, titles such as "racism" must be earned, not just thrown around. Ed is clearly showing desperation. I'm speaking as a regular listener of Ed.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Lmao, Ed is going way overboard today. Mike Papentonio: "They want him outta there because he's a black man!" I guess that means us Liberals wanted Bush out because he was white, LOL. Like Stewart said yesterday, titles such as "racism" must be earned, not just thrown around. Ed is clearly showing desperation. I'm speaking as a regular listener of Ed.

Now that you recognize that, I hope we will see a change in attitude towards the TEA Parties. Disagree with their ideals, but don't call them racists. Mmmmmk?

Now that you recognize that, I hope we will see a change in attitude towards the TEA Parties. Disagree with their ideals, but don't call them racists. Mmmmmk?

Try reading my posts, Caligirl. I've defended the Tea Party against the "racist" label many, many times. It must be earned, not thrown around.

In less than 2 years it went from DemocRAT Majorities for Generations to an Absolute Rejection of Obama and his Party Nationwide.

It's Understandable that Ed is Emotional... He's still Drunk on the Kool-Aid.

peace...

Try reading my posts, Caligirl. I've defended the Tea Party against the "racist" label many, many times. It must be earned, not thrown around.

My bad then. I thought I'd read some shit about it from you.... possibly not though. I'll accept your word for it, because while I may disagree with you, I have yet to see you deliberately lie.

My bad then. I thought I'd read some shit about it from you.... possibly not though. I'll accept your word for it, because while I may disagree with you, I have yet to see you deliberately lie.

No worries. I have used the term before, but only when it applies. I have an African American friend who is a Tea Partier, so while there certainly are racist people on the right, I would never use that term to generalize the whole group. You must call the individual racist, or terrorist (as applys with Muslims), not the whole group.

No worries. I have used the term before, but only when it applies. I have an African American friend who is a Tea Partier, so I would never use that term to generalize the whole group.

I can top that. Friend of mine is not just black, but a Muslim, and proudly calls himself a TEA Partier. I tease him relentlessly about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
"These people are Dangerous... They are Dangerous to the very Fabric of the Country..." ~ Ed Shultz... Just now.

peace...

Which people? The Restoring Sanity side? The Restoring Fear guys? The Restoring Honor dudes? Or...... maybe he means ALL the above! :lol:

No worries. I have used the term before, but only when it applies. I have an African American friend who is a Tea Partier, so while there certainly are racist people on the right, I would never use that term to generalize the whole group. You must call the individual racist, or terrorist (as applys with Muslims), not the whole group.

I can top that. Friend of mine is not just black, but a Muslim, and proudly calls himself a TEA Partier. I tease him relentlessly about it.

Haha, nice! I must say, that about beats all :).

Last edited:
Fat...er, I mean Big Ed is probably just getting warmed up for tomorrow and Wednesday. My plan is to listen to his radio gig tomorrow and Wed. morning and DVR his MSNBC lunacy both days too. Should be a hell of a melt down.

Really like his radio show's slogan...Where America Comes to Talk! Yeah, well, those Americans who aren't listening to the many talkers with bigger audiences.

Ah, it's gonna be a fun couple of days in Progressive America.

Forum List

Back