Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer

Ed Schultz made a devastating announcement on his radio show on Thursday.

The MSNBC host, who has been absent from his radio and TV show for the past week, announced that his wife Wendy was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Speaking to his guest radio host Mike Papantonio, Schultz said that he and his wife had been "through the ringer."

"It's been a real jolt to say the least," Schultz said. "It shakes you to your bones. But she's a tough girl, and she went through surgery yesterday. The doctors feel like they got all of it...but we've got a long way to go."

Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (VIDEO)

I don't listen to his show, but I wish his wife the best. Hopefully she will make it through and beat this.

Am not familiar with his name, but my thoughts are with him and his wife during this time. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Both Ed and his wife are born fighters, scrappers even...they'll pull through.
I've been and will continue to pray for them.

Absolutely despise the fat red-faced bully known as Ed Schultz.

I now have two reasons for feeling very sorry for his wife.

I wish her all the best and hope she beats this.

That fat lying sleazy pig has a wife? I hope she gets well and finds someone who will not make her sick again.

I wish Wendy the best and hope she beat this awful disease. If Ed Schultz had ovarian cancer I would not be so generous.

As many times as Schultz has wished death on republicans, it is almost creepy that he should be the one to suffer.

I wish Wendy the best and hope she beat this awful disease. If Ed Schultz had ovarian cancer I would not be so generous.

As many times as Schultz has wished death on republicans, it is almost creepy that he should be the one to suffer.

Ed Schultz is getting a lesson in karma. You reap what you sow.

That kind of language brings karma on you and yours.

Last edited:
Says one of the bigger losers on the board. Buford, you have offered nothing of worth, of beauty, of truth on this Board. Therefore, your postings, like a few others here, should be taken in the sense of good Catholic pedagogy: your example is worth the notice so that we know how NOT to think or act.

Forum List

Back