Ed Schultz Spewing Lies

Tech_Esq

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Jul 10, 2008
Northern Virginia
I happened to catch a little of Ed Schultz (Leftie Radio host) as I moved my car today. Trying to avoid the DC ticket Nazis (no mean feat and I was defeated today....got a ticket).

Back to the topic....Ed Schultz was in full on tirade against the old people today. He was telling them how stupid they must be to fall for the evil Republican lies about Medicare being cut under the plan. He said that, in fact, payments to doctors would be INCREASED under the Democrat plan."

Not only that, but if you included the public option, you would not only get to choose to keep YOUR insurance plan, but you could choose to have the "SAME PLAN AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS."

Nobody, but NOBODY is saying that, but here is Ed Schultz, minion of the left, out there just telling out and out LIES in an effort to wrest control of people's health care from them and give it to the government. PATHETIC!!!

I rememeber when he was in the war..

128781956927056179.jpg

damn Xenophon, every time I turn around there are more and more similarities with Hitler and Obama

I happened to catch a little of Ed Schultz (Leftie Radio host) as I moved my car today. Trying to avoid the DC ticket Nazis (no mean feat and I was defeated today....got a ticket).

Back to the topic....Ed Schultz was in full on tirade against the old people today. He was telling them how stupid they must be to fall for the evil Republican lies about Medicare being cut under the plan. He said that, in fact, payments to doctors would be INCREASED under the Democrat plan."

Not only that, but if you included the public option, you would not only get to choose to keep YOUR insurance plan, but you could choose to have the "SAME PLAN AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS."

Nobody, but NOBODY is saying that, but here is Ed Schultz, minion of the left, out there just telling out and out LIES in an effort to wrest control of people's health care from them and give it to the government. PATHETIC!!!

Wonder how sweet Ed knows this? all the democwats are busy telling us there is no bill and anyway the bill they haven't written yet well, AARP is "on board" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The old people at those Town Hall Meetings are some of the same ill-infromed and misdirected old people that attended the Tea-Bagging parties.

They are motivated by the LIES and misinformation from the Right Wing leaders and corporate interests.

Why don't we discuss that poster?

He said that, in fact, payments to doctors would be INCREASED under the Democrat plan."

That's actually true. Not covered by HR3200 though. It's been in the works for awhile now.

the enemy of the left...old, white people.
You know..in about 15 to 30 years, when all those good folk, those "real Americans" are long dead and gone and Latinos are the majority and whites are the minority.

HOW in the heck will Republicans win elections?

You think they will forget what the RW did to Sotomayor?

If jew tink det jew gat anudda ting comeeng my freng!

The old people at those Town Hall Meetings are some of the same ill-infromed and misdirected old people that attended the Tea-Bagging parties.

They are motivated by the LIES and misinformation from the Right Wing leaders and corporate interests.

I think the repubs are hoping for mass attrition before they find out they've been lying their asses off.

That fool is on a radio station where I live and they call this radio station "progressive radio" what a oximoron that is. every they spew on this station is not progressive, but repetitive Democrat bullshit.

Bullshit? Did somebody say bullshit?

Lets see here.

Obama is a Muslim...LIES!

Obama is a terrorist...LIES!

Obama wants to kill your poor old grandmother...LIES!

Obama wants to kill your innocent retarded child...LIES!

Obama wants to control every aspect of your pathetic life..LIES!!

Who is saying this? Where is it coming from? RIGHT WING RADIO!

Now THATS some grade-A bullshit right there.

GTFOH!!!

MarkAtlc you are full of bullshit!!! If this is such a great program why are all of the democrat congressmen not enrolling themselves and families into this program "OBAMACARE", not good enough for them or is it because the program SUCKS? I'll join it when they, the congressmen and senators and families join it!!! Show me it is safe drink the Obama kool aid first!!!

yup, that settles it
you are nothing but another fucking moron

Lets see here.

GTFOH!!!
no, YOU GTFOH

Lets see here.

Red Herring

Red Herring

You obviously haven't read the bill.

And anyone who has started reading Obama's bill.

GTFOH!!!
Funny words coming from someone who hasn't even started to read Obama's 1,400 page healthcare bill.

Typical of the hysterical left...

Last edited:
Good to see you haven't change EagleSeven...still talking them Right Wing talking points.

Forum List

Back