Ed Schultz: Named to top of "Least Influential" list

Shouldn't the "least influential person alive" not even made the list, as they would not have been known?

The 25 people on the list where at least influencial enough to influence someone to take the time to make a stupid list.

And Ed Schultz influenced the OP to write this thread.

The premise of the list doesn't fly.

It's basically the equivalent of a highschool "i hate you" list.

Those lists consists of all the cool kids, jocks, cheer leaders and other popular kids that the listee didn't stand of chance of either dating or befriending.

Since when did GQ become so petty?

:lol:

Last edited:
Shocking! one of the richest families in the world(owner of GQ) doesn't like Ed Shultz.

Ummmmm, Tim Pawlenty was number one. He's a Republican (sort of) last I checked so clearly the politics don't matter. Except to you!:lol:

Shocking! one of the richest families in the world(owner of GQ) doesn't like Ed Shultz.

Shultz works for possibly the most shameful Corporation in this country. GE doesn't pay Taxes and has Oursourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Shultz is just a GE slave and a fraud. And so are his cohorts Maddcow and the 'Thrill up my Leg' dude. Let me know when they refuse to accept their GE paychecks. You NBC viewers have been duped. No one's what they seem over there.

Shameful becase they didn't pay taxes? so you agree we should raise taxes on corporations? Ed would agree and that doesn't sound like a corporate slave.

Well, you know mr. truthiness, when the corporation buys the prez and gets special deals because of it we all don't like that. Why do you?

Shouldn't the "least influential person alive" not even made the list, as they would not have been known?

The 25 people on the list where at least influencial enough to influence someone to take the time to make a stupid list.

Those lists consists of all the cool kids, jocks, cheer leaders and other popular kids that the listee didn't stand of chance of either dating or befriending.

Since when did GQ become so petter?

So petter?:eusa_eh:

Since when did GQ become so petter?

So petter?:eusa_eh:

petter

noun
a lover who gently fondles and caresses the loved one; "they are heavy petters"

Petter | Define Petter at Dictionary.com

maybe Marc is typing one handed right now. :eusa_angel::lol:

I remember watching Sargaent Schultz push Obama-Care in 2009/2010, yet he never discussed how Obama wanted to force all of us to PAY FOR IT,,with a gun held to our heads!

I remember watching Sargaent Schultz push Obama-Care in 2009/2010, yet he never discussed how Obama wanted to force all of us to PAY FOR IT,,with a gun held to our heads!

you will get insurance or you will be fined. don't pay the fine, you will be arrested. If you still don't pay the fine, the government will take what you have to pay it, if it's not enough, you get to go to jail.

Isn't it great to see the people, who claimed to have written the Constitution, bring back debtors prison?

When those idiots at NBC refuse to receive their GE paychecks,maybe i'll listen. Till then it's all just bullshit for simpletons in my opinion.

Comcast has majority ownership of NBC, and don't blame GE for not paying taxes and sending jobs overseas, blame the government for letting them not pay taxes and forcing them to hire overseas workers because of bad policy.

EDIT: NBC has nothing but hacks though.

ever since the solyndra and F&F scandal, i would watch Fatso time to time to see if he ever brought up either scandal,,,,NOTHING,,,,,Schultz was more concerned over the Republicans Gaffs during their last debate. what a turd !!!

Solandra is a non-issue.
It started under Bush, so if it's blood you're looking for you need to start with a pound of flesh from Bush.

If GQ thought the moon was made of cheese would you believe that too? This proves once more nonsense has wings, and when the nonsense agrees with presumption, it takes up space in the minds of the empty headed. You must realize that since you mention him and GQ mentions him, the assumption has a bit of a flaw.

And where do you get your education, Sonny, "I read GQ, I don't just look at the pictures." :lol:

"Life can be seen through many windows, none of them necessarily clear or opaque, less or more distorting than any of the others." Winston Churchill
_

Last edited:
For someone no one watches, he does seem to have quite a following! Having never sat through his complete show, what is it about him that keeps conservatives glued to the tube? Is it that y'all need your own fat guy to hate?!?! :cool:

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Eddie's on the least influential cable news network, could it?

Maybe MSNBC could help by running even more ads on MSNBC of Eddie touting his MSNBC show on MSNBC. With hardly anyone watching their network, then MSNBC could reach even more nobodies every time they run an Eddie ad. Geez, it's not rocket science.

For someone no one watches, he does seem to have quite a following! Having never sat through his complete show, what is it about him that keeps conservatives glued to the tube? Is it that y'all need your own fat guy to hate?!?! :cool:

I can't speak for all conservatives, Konradv...but I know I used to watch Olbermann just because I found him amusing. The reason MSNBC in general is irrelevent is that they're so biased in their coverage that it's become farce. They stopped going through the motions of even trying to be impartial years ago when Keith was running the show.

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Eddie's on the least influential cable news network, could it?

Maybe MSNBC could help by running even more ads on MSNBC of Eddie touting his MSNBC show on MSNBC. With hardly anyone watching their network, then MSNBC could reach even more nobodies every time they run an Eddie ad. Geez, it's not rocket science.

But, but, but... people ARE watching. I find out everythinmg he says right here from my conservative friends. Why are they watching, if the actually hate him so much?!?! :eek:

But, but, but... people ARE watching. I find out everythinmg he says right here from my conservative friends. Why are they watching, if the actually hate him so much?!?! :eek:

Duh...maybe a "friends close, enemies closer" thing? That's pretty much why I tune them in now and then.

Clearly the RW FEARS Ed Schultz. He's a threat.

To put some facts to back that statement up. Ed started off as an independent show based in Minnessotta or one of those "far off" obscure states, Montanna or some such. In a media environment at least 97% controlled and supported by RWers, Ed's show continued to not only thrive but grew. He steadily sold more advertisements, expanded his listernship and got added to more and more stations...all with his LW POV. An idea that was previously thought impossible in the RW dominitated radio media world.

Ed was a pioneer. As he gained popularity msnbc noticed and after many stints and guess spots on various of their shows, Ed landed his own show. His own msnbc show, just like his radio show, has steadily been growing and continues to grow in viewership.

Ed is a success story no matter how you flip it. And it drives the RW crazy.

Keep on moving to the top Ed. :clap2:

Funny that you know so much about a show and network that "nobody" watches. Are you nobody or a nobody?

The irony. :lol:

Forum List

Back