Ed Schultz: Named to top of "Least Influential" list

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
How much am I laughing?

Who knew there was a list of the most irrelevant? Evidently, GQ Magazine thinks MSNBC's Ed Shultz setting up shop in places like Scratchmyassville USA is leading to much apathy!!

GQ thinks Ed Schultz is one of ‘The Least Influential People Alive’ - TVNewser

Funny thing is, most people who read this issue of GQ are going to say, "Who the fcukk is this guy anyway?":funnyface::boobies::funnyface:

edschultz.jpg

Last edited:
Shocking! one of the richest families in the world(owner of GQ) doesn't like Ed Shultz.

Shultz works for possibly the most shameful Corporation in this country. GE doesn't pay Taxes and has Oursourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Shultz is just a GE slave and a fraud. And so are his cohorts Maddcow and the 'Thrill up my Leg' dude. Let me know when they refuse to accept their GE paychecks. You NBC viewers have been duped. No one's what they seem over there.

Shocking! one of the richest families in the world(owner of GQ) doesn't like Ed Shultz.

Shultz works for possibly the most shameful Corporation in this country. GE doesn't pay Taxes and has Oursourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Shultz is just a GE slave and a fraud. And so are his cohorts Maddcow and the 'Thrill up my Leg' dude. Let me know when they refuse to accept their GE paychecks. You NBC viewers have been duped. No one's what they seem over there.

Shameful becase they didn't pay taxes? so you agree we should raise taxes on corporations? Ed would agree and that doesn't sound like a corporate slave.

Shameful becase they didn't pay taxes? so you agree we should raise taxes on corporations? Ed would agree and that doesn't sound like a corporate slave.

:eusa_eh:...I'm sure Ed would agree if he wasn't afraid of being fired..

:eusa_eh:...I'm sure Ed would agree if he wasn't afraid of being fired..

lol I think he has said that on his program.

They spent all that money and have almost no influence! :lol:

Yes sure,yet him and his cohorts always conveniently forget to criticize GE huh? Gee,i wonder why? They're only the worst of the worst of what they always pretend they hate so much. They're all just phony GE slaves and their viewers have been duped. Like i said,let me know when they refuse to receive their GE paychecks.

Schultz has been a huge disappointment. He's basically a screaming jackass that deals in the same kind of half truths that the right is famous for.

He was so much better on the radio when half of his show was about fishing and the other half was about politics.

Ed Schultz: Named to top of "Least Influential" list

Damn! He must have beat out Chuck Norris for that one.

Interesting... Do we have a top ten list of most shameful corporations?

When those idiots at NBC refuse to receive their GE paychecks,maybe i'll listen. Till then it's all just bullshit for simpletons in my opinion.

This was funny !

I watch Ed on the off chance he will have a stroke or a heart attack on the air.

He is always so red faced and full of himself.

He and Rachael Maddow are a couple of comedians.

Shouldn't the "least influential person alive" not even made the list, as they would not have been known?

The 25 people on the list where at least influencial enough to influence someone to take the time to make a stupid list.

And Ed Schultz influenced the OP to write this thread.

Forum List

Back