Ed Schultz MSNBC

Ed Schultz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some take away messages that I have seen/ heard in the various debates so far
1) DNC Michelle Obama: take away quote: after you achieve the American dream, don't close the door behind you.
2) presidential debate 1:- it was no debate; it was one candidate (Romney) shouting his lies 10 dB( decibels) higher than he usually does and POTUS trying to make a mathematically challenged peoples to understand that Romney's "Arithmetic "does not add up. Romney won the 'shouting match for sure'.
If you noticed , you could actually hear Mr Obama grunting at every lie that Romney told.
3) VP debate: the answer to the last question: religion and abortion: Both Roman Catholics(RC):- Ryan the "Crusader" wanted to impose his values on all while Mr Biden followed what a true RC does : "I will not impose my faith on others" a true Non -Crusader indeed and a true believer. Thank you Mr Biden. We (the whole world) are still trying to survive the retaliation to the 4 Crusades.

Last edited:
Just Philosophical:
About immigration: I agree that changes (reformation , revisions ) need to be made in their implications.
Question: who in this country over the centuries is not an illegal alien but the Native Americans?
Invaders came in and drove the natives to corners , took away their lands and properties and legalised themselves. Is it not just humane, that till appropriate changes in laws occur that those who are here
already be given amnesty as was given during the time of Mr. Clinton( I think)?

I am first time user and I do not know where to write a comment. What I would like to see in tonight's debate:- what I would like POTUS to do would be to 1) come on stage as regally as he always does ( well dressed and good looking) and as soon as the debate is opened ( i.e. immediately after the first question is directed to him(not the other fellow) I would like to see him 2) take off his Jacket, 3) roll up his shirt sleeves , 4) loosen his tie and start a conversation with his fellow countrymen. I would like to see him 5) go over to his questioner, shake hands and start the answer "as if he was at home, having an informative conversation about the politics of the day with his relatives, whoever the questioner may be. There will never be an equivalent for this in the entire debate history. Mr Obama will be one of us.

So what you're saying is you wanna vote for the guy with the firm handshake who makes good eye contact. If he wears jeans with a blazer jacket, maybe that would impress you, too? Kinda blue collar-white collar? Relatable to everyone?

Fuck policy. I want a presidential fashion show. Good call.

Please don't vote.

some take away messages that I have seen/ heard in the various debates so far
1) DNC Michelle Obama: take away quote: after you achieve the American dream, don't close the door behind you.
2) presidential debate 1:- it was no debate; it was one candidate (Romney) shouting his lies 10 dB( decibels) higher than he usually does and POTUS trying to make a mathematically challenged peoples to understand that Romney's "Arithmetic "does not add up. Romney won the 'shouting match for sure'.
If you noticed , you could actually hear Mr Obama grunting at every lie that Romney told.
3) VP debate: the answer to the last question: religion and abortion: Both Roman Catholics(RC):- Ryan the "Crusader" wanted to impose his values on all while Mr Biden followed what a true RC does : "I will not impose my faith on others" a true Non -Crusader indeed and a true believer. Thank you Mr Biden. We (the whole world) are still trying to survive the retaliation to the 4 Crusades.

Sorry, little buddy, but taking away abortion isn't the only way a Christian can impose their values on others.

Imposing altruism on the entire country via the tax code and bills like Obamacare comes to mind.

Just Philosophical:
About immigration: I agree that changes (reformation , revisions ) need to be made in their implications.
Question: who in this country over the centuries is not an illegal alien but the Native Americans?
Invaders came in and drove the natives to corners , took away their lands and properties and legalised themselves. Is it not just humane, that till appropriate changes in laws occur that those who are here
already be given amnesty as was given during the time of Mr. Clinton( I think)?

Why should humane be the primary focus of immigration law? And what does the fact that our country, like every other country, was taken from someone else by force, have to do with current immigration policy? "It's only right" is not a reason. That's your morality. For someone who, 1 post ago, was talking about crusader Ryan imposing his values on the nation, you're sure quick to want to impose your moral standards on the nation.

Shit........I make it a point to watch at least part of his show several times/week. Him and O'Donnel. Whats more fun than watching naturally miserable people get even more miserable.

Ive been licking my chops to watch MSNBC on election night........for well over a year. Wouldnt miss it for the worls........its gonna be cant miss TV when the election results start to paint the grim picture of historic fAiL. These fuckers are going to look like they are sitting on an ungreased telephone pole for 3 hours and Im going to be enjoying every single second!!!

msnbc-tca.jpg

Forum List

Back