Ed Schultz MSNBC

Ed Schultz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rozman

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
Please answer yes or no if you watch Ed on MSNBC or listen to his radio show.
Feel free to add comments.
He has a new studio on MSNBC and he looks like a crazy man tonight....

I watch MSNBC when I need a good laugh. ED Schultz openly admitted live on his show that he carries water for Obama & the Democrats.

MSNBC & Ed Schultz are not news sources. They are propagandist who carry a lot of water for democrats.

Ed Schultz: "I carried more water for John Kerry than anybody on the radio in this country, day after day after day. I wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. The listeners of this show wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. Here I am fighting this battle."

On December 9, 2009 MSNBC's (The Ed Show) host Ed Schultz admitted:

"I want to say this about President Obama in this show, and the Democrats. I CARRIED A LOT OF WATER FOR THIS PRESIDENT. On the radio I did as much as I could to. I did town hall meetings all over the country. And does this mean that I'm going to say, well, now, he's not the answer and we've got to move on, got to find something else, third party time? No, it's not.

Am I disappointed? Yes. But I will say this-the president, in the next phase of health care reform, once we get this, if there's a successful conclusion in the midterm in November and we get more seats, I would like to see this administration make a commitment on the campaign trail saying we're not done, that this is just a start.

And if we get more seats in the Senate next year-and there are 38 races-that we're going to do a lot more than what we're starting with right now. I want to hear that."

TALK ABOUT A MEDIA OUTLET CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE. I BET THESE SO CALLED NEWS CAST ARE NOT COUNTED AS CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GE OR NBC. IT IS ALSO A FACT THAT OBAMACRATS PAID GE/NBC TARP & STIMULUS FROM US TAX PAYERS TO TELL LIES & CAMPAIGN FOR THEM.

Last edited:
Well now East Coast hs finally gotten what the West Coast has already been thru ! Here's our suggestions
1. Starve the Greed--let's all file for TAX EXEMPT status.."No Money Honey pack the kids we are going to Martha's Vineyard !"
2. Remove(cash out)all investments on Wallstreet, 401k's, Retirements, place into Credit Unions. Becuase we cant forget who is really behind all this GREED !
3. Take new government motor cars park in front of our government motors (GM) and throw keys in general direction of office.
4. Refuse to VOTE >>If no one get votes no one wins !!
5. And to answer you question from you show tonight 12/01/2011 >06:00pm mst> YES<>GREED

I have a request, for you see i was once in Copper Mine Industry(Managment),and got to read alot of stats about Unions Versus non-Union status. Check and see if it still stands true! Of the total percentage of Union Members across the United States was 6%,and of that 6%....pause,,,,,,4 % was state and federal Union Members. What does that tell you East coast members and our public 99%'ers ?
There is a Edict "The Right to Protect the Cadery of Company Personal" (ie stockholders)remove this Right written into law by those very polliticians<>lobbists ,,attached into LAW in the Reagan Admin..look under the traffice controllers>extra pig added in by our POLITICANS ,in very fine print at bottem of page.last minute filabuster..oink oink

Republicans and Democrats have become identical twins attached at the hip ! Should we do sugery ? Or turn our attentions to Independents and the Tea party ? That is if the independents and Tea Party can avoid becoming attached tothe hips and lips of the Lobbists !!

Maybe politicians need to read COMMON SENSE.. by Thomas Panye

And finally My last input for the night,again directed to our fellow East Coast Closed shops..WE on the west coast already have lost our rights to bargain*except federal and state"..They took our retirements lowered our wages and changed our lives ! Here if you work less than 30 hours restraunts pay you 4.50 an hour then add what you should make in taxes and count that as wages..Congress did that so that school kids can work,,and theydont have to give health insurance.. They can hire contract work at 30% less wages and lay off, call it downsizing. but still keep the contract workers replacing the full time workers, at 11months and 28 days change the company who contract partime help start over again.Never re hiring the unemployed laid off personal.. So keep yelling we canthear you yet !

A former sports reporter who had a political epiphany when he blamed republicans for his mother's Alzheimers. Will he make it on MSNBC? Who cares?

Eddie's radio show is delayed broadcast in this market beginning at 6pm. I generally listen 20-30 minutes a few times a week. For his MSNBC program I might total of an hours worth of viewing in a week.

All part of that keep your enemies closer thing.

I am an avid viewer of msnbc.I must say that although I adore the entire line up,Ed is by far my favorite.

It saddens me,that the mentality of the right has reached a level of stupidity that is appalling In this country,in this year 2012,please explain what difference there is between these religious Christian Zealots and Islamic extremists,Both of which would gladly cram their religious doctrine down all of our throats.

I would also like to know why no-one has addressed the right or the left regarding the unbelievable amounts of money,devoted to lobbying,super pacs,and campaign funds.Imagine what a blessing this money would be for our school systems,infrastructure,deficit,underprivileged,rebooting the Social Security Fund(which has been raped and pillaged)or what about just helping our poor and disabled.Wouldn't making these investments in our country,and getting money circulating once again,be an economic gain for Corporate America,instead of pouring millions into lobbyists looking to buy tax loopholes?

keep up the great work Ed,I just wish I could get some of my badly informed "Republican"friends to listen to a few of your shows.
sincerely,
Bonnie Cristofilidis

This is where the mainstream media is today. They don't even bother trying to appear fair and balanced. Ed Schultz admits to being a left winger and that's the only type MSNBC will hire. Does he have a radio show? It must have a two or three hundred listener audience.

This is where the mainstream media is today. They don't even bother trying to appear fair and balanced. Ed Schultz admits to being a left winger and that's the only type MSNBC will hire. Does he have a radio show? It must have a two or three hundred listener audience.
Of course Fox New folks are openly right wing, but that's OK?

I like Ed but he is not the best liberal we have. Even MSNBC is owned and controlled by corporations. Corporate owners, bosses, sponsors and advertisers. So any host can only say so much. MSNBC would never hire the real liberals like Thom Hartmann or Randi Rhodes. They refuse to be sensored.

MSNBC fired Phil Donahue because he was going to expose the Bush regime for lying us into Iraq. Notice not one media ever suggested that they may have actually lied us into Iraq, but that is exactly what happened. But for most Americans, if they don't hear it on tv, it isn't real.

And MSNBC fired Olbermann for saying too much truth.

But Ed is good. He calls out the GOP for what they really are. And he must be doing a good job if they are demonizing him. That's what they do to their enemies.

Actually, you got that wrong. In order not to seem bias, the media doesn't call out the GOP for their bad behavior. At least that is one excuse they give for not calling out the GOP when they blatently lie. There is no investigative reporting anymore. They simply ask questions and accept whatever answer they are given. They say they don't want to be labeled as liberal so they try to stay neutral. This is not how the media should operate. It should call out the lies.

Remember for years Fox News and Bill O'Reilly tried to say they were fair and balanced? At least Ed Schultz is honest about his position.

There is no fair and balanced. There is no compromising with righties. No negotiating with them because its all take, no give. They start every debate from the extreme right position and then only give in a little. So every solution is a right wing solution, not a compromise.

Either you think it is ok that Romney pays 12% taxes when you pay over 30% or you don't.

Either you get that the rich are not paying their fair share or you don't.

Either you understand the attack on labor and unions and how that will eventually even hurt you or you don't understand the value of unions.

Either you are in favor of social security and medicare or you are not.

There is no compromising with the rich who have waged class warfare on the American middle class.

I am an avid viewer of msnbc.I must say that although I adore the entire line up,Ed is by far my favorite.

It saddens me,that the mentality of the right has reached a level of stupidity that is appalling In this country,in this year 2012,please explain what difference there is between these religious Christian Zealots and Islamic extremists,Both of which would gladly cram their religious doctrine down all of our throats.

I would also like to know why no-one has addressed the right or the left regarding the unbelievable amounts of money,devoted to lobbying,super pacs,and campaign funds.Imagine what a blessing this money would be for our school systems,infrastructure,deficit,underprivileged,rebooting the Social Security Fund(which has been raped and pillaged)or what about just helping our poor and disabled.Wouldn't making these investments in our country,and getting money circulating once again,be an economic gain for Corporate America,instead of pouring millions into lobbyists looking to buy tax loopholes?

keep up the great work Ed,I just wish I could get some of my badly informed "Republican"friends to listen to a few of your shows.
sincerely,
Bonnie Cristofilidis

So someone actually does listen to him. Who knew?

If you can't tell the difference between Christians who invite people to follow the Lord and Muslim extremists who blow people up for political purposes, then I can't really help you.

I like Ed but he is not the best liberal we have. Even MSNBC is owned and controlled by corporations. Corporate owners, bosses, sponsors and advertisers. So any host can only say so much. MSNBC would never hire the real liberals like Thom Hartmann or Randi Rhodes. They refuse to be sensored.

MSNBC fired Phil Donahue because he was going to expose the Bush regime for lying us into Iraq. Notice not one media ever suggested that they may have actually lied us into Iraq, but that is exactly what happened. But for most Americans, if they don't hear it on tv, it isn't real.

But Ed is good. He calls out the GOP for what they really are. And he must be doing a good job if they are demonizing him. That's what they do to their enemies.

Demonizing? I dont think that word means what you seem to think it means.

And Olbermann wasnt fired for saying too much truth. That's never been an issue on MSNBC. Shame it isn't.

An interesting opinion you've got on Donahue's firing.

But it doesn't square with Donahue's own words - in an interview with Hannity, no less - wherein he said he was fired because he was "the only antiwar voice that had a show" (on MSNBC). "...and that, I think, made them very nervous...they were just terrified."

Seems to me if your opinion of the firing was correct Donahue would have brought that up in the Hannity interview. Why wouldn't he? He's already been fired to allegedly keep him quiet about lying the country into war, so that interview was a perfect opportunity for him to tell the world what he knew. But he didn't. If it was me, I'd revel at the chance to go to MSNBC's competitor and spill the beans I had the proof about our involvement in the war. Hell, it'd be a win-win. I'd expose the truth and stick it to MSNBC at the same time for canning me to cover it up.

Link...Phil Donahue on his 2003 MSNBC firing: "We had to have two conservatives on for every liberal. I was counted as two liberals." | Media Matters for America

Forum List

Back