Ed Schultz and Michael Steele on "Real Time"

good gawd, my stomach couldn't' handle both the idiot Schultz and the ugly foul Maher on one show..

I'd have to go:alcoholic: then :puke3:

Yet Michael Steele exemplified Republican "intellectualism"? Who knew?

Is this the same Bill Maher who thought those that hijacked the planes on 911 were heroic
in their convictions and who were so brave compared to our servicemen and woman who were cowards in comparison because they launch their missiles and drop their bombs from a safe distance.

Is that the Bill Maher that Sallow and RDean are in love with.:confused:

I was kind of pissed watching the two blow-hards who wouldnt let the woman get a word in edgewise. Steele got a cheap shot in with the comment about "that may sound good for an applause line, Ed" ... But Ed was pandering by saying "Let me defend the president here..."

Regardless of what was actually said on the show-Schultz showed no class throughout the entire show, and cut Steele off repeatedly. He was acting like a highschool junior would in an argument-very immature.

good gawd, my stomach couldn't' handle both the idiot Schultz and the ugly foul Maher on one show..

Is this the same Bill Maher who thought those that hijacked the planes on 911 were heroic
in their convictions and who were so brave compared to our servicemen and woman who were cowards in comparison because they launch their missiles and drop their bombs from a safe distance.

Link.

You're clearly making stuff up. I've seen Bill Maher (literally) go into the crowd and throw out truthers himself. And I've never seen him ONCE bash the military.

I was just coming to post about this earlier, when I saw it was already created.

That was one of THE BEST episodes ever.

Ed and Michael were fireworks from start to finish...Steele LOOKED like he wanted to resort to fisticuffs, he was so frustrated.

Ed extended his hand in friendship near the end and Bill commented about it.

More fireworks tonight...Ed said on his show that Mike's on and he just MAY have him on the entire hour.

hehehehe...I can't wait!

:D

Bill Maher said the 911 hijackers were "heroic"? You can prove that? If you can't, it's terrible slander. You could go to Hell and burn for all eternity because "Bearing false witness" is a "mortal sin".

Bill Maher said the 911 hijackers were "heroic"? You can prove that? If you can't, it's terrible slander. You could go to Hell and burn for all eternity because "Bearing false witness" is a "mortal sin".

He called our service men and woman cowards and he said the 911 hijackers were NOT.
He said you can call them whatever but they were not cowards.He referred to them as freedom fighters.Sounded to me like he was totally cool with what they did,he seemed impressed with them.Sorry to bring this back up,Bill Maher the hero of the Lefties....:lol:

I worked really late yesterday, again, and didn't catch the 10 o'clock nor the later show.

Did anybody catch it?

I think we all know awhat will happen, America will become a third world country.

Forum List

Back