Ed Rendell To Replace President Obama?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell (D) said Wednesday he didn’t know if the White House tried to push Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) out of the state’s Senate primary with a job offer.

But he thinks he knows how it could have happened, because he once made a similar move.

“I guarantee you that the White House did not say, ‘Withdraw and we’ll make you Secretary of Navy,’ ” Rendell said. He added that the White House and Sestak should address the issue quickly, though, in order to resolve it.

“The voters don’t care about it. This is a Beltway issue. We can get this behind them and start concentrating on the real issues,” Rendell said. “If you let it linger, it grows.”

Pa. Gov. Rendell outlines possible Rep. Sestak job-offer scenario - TheHill.com

So here is Democrat Rendell, a former mayor, governor, a man who has been successful as a manager in both areas, and from a large state...observing the current President exhibition of incompetence in the job.

One gaffe after another.

So, do you think he is positioning himself as a possible alternative to the President if this Presiency continues in the current direction?

I like Rendell....but don't think he has Presidential ambitions

This is a big fucking deal

I'm afraid that the impact of the 'deal' depends on the political party in the spotlight.

As long as the President has the MSM, NPR, NYTimes, etc. for a shield, the degree of rectitude may not be plumbed.

Now, had this been a Republican, the drums would be beating.

rendell has an interest in his state's senate election not being derailed by bs

what a silly thread.

I wasn't aware that Felonies were BS.

I guess then as lawyers were are crap removers.

Now, ya' see...you had to go and bring lawyers into this.

Next thing someone will go back to the myth about Scooter Libby outing Valerie Plame, and we'll have to debunk that myth...and go through the lawyers-journalst complex that is working to destroy the country.

Forum List

Back