Ed Koch Endorses Obama Re-election Bid

Gene Simmons says Rick Perry will be the next President. Should carry about as much weight as Koch.

I live in NY, and it's well know that Ed Koch is gay, so maybe that's part of the reason, he oddly is willing to overlook BHO being a enemy to Israel.

At the end of the day, grandpa Munster is a no-name, and will have absolutely no sway in this election.

After using his not insubstantial political capital to help send NY-9 over to the republican side of the aisle for the first time in 90 years to "send a message to obama on israel". ed koch, iconic former mayor of ny has decided that after the president's speech at the UN the other day, that all is forgiven and he is supporting his re-election bid.

Former Mayor Ed Koch, who endorsed a Republican congressional candidate in New York as a way to "send a message" to President Obama on his policies toward Israel, now says he supports the president.

Koch told NBC New York that he is "back on the Obama Express Bus for re-election" after hearing his speech last week to the U.N.

"He has convinced me that he is very supportive of the state of Israel," Koch said. "His speech at the U.N. in support of Israel was extraordinary... I couldn't have made a better one myself."

Obama, in his speech, declared there was no shortcut to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, and forcefully defended his opposition to the Palestinian plan to seek statehood recognition from the U.N. Security Council.

Ed Koch Announces Support for Obama After Israel Speech | NBC New York

Ed who??? :eusa_whistle: :D

i think david weprin might be familiar with the name. ;)

Last edited:
After using his not insubstantial political capital to help send NY-9 over to the republican side of the aisle for the first time in 90 years to "send a message to obama on israel". ed koch, iconic former mayor of ny has decided that after the president's speech at the UN the other day, that all is forgiven and he is supporting his re-election bid.

Former Mayor Ed Koch, who endorsed a Republican congressional candidate in New York as a way to "send a message" to President Obama on his policies toward Israel, now says he supports the president.

Koch told NBC New York that he is "back on the Obama Express Bus for re-election" after hearing his speech last week to the U.N.

"He has convinced me that he is very supportive of the state of Israel," Koch said. "His speech at the U.N. in support of Israel was extraordinary... I couldn't have made a better one myself."

Obama, in his speech, declared there was no shortcut to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, and forcefully defended his opposition to the Palestinian plan to seek statehood recognition from the U.N. Security Council.

Did he find a horse's head in his bed?

the_godfather_horse_head.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly feel that Koch was trying to relay a message to the Obama administration, that his ideological stance lies with Israel.
Keep up the support, don't stray from the message, or else...

Very possible.

Did he find a horse's head in his bed?

the_godfather_horse_head.jpg

Really?

Wait.....

Really??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNyiSetZ8Y]The Sixth Sense (1999) - "I see dead people." - YouTube[/ame]
The Sixth Sense (1999) - "I see dead people."

Forum List

Back