Ed Koch about Palin: (Democrats) are nuts if they think she's dumb; she's very smart"

Ok, let's post what Ed Koch really thinks, on what matters here:

From September 2008:

Koch backs Obama, calls Palin 'scary'Former New York Mayor Ed Koch, who endorsed and worked for George W. Bush in 2004, is endorsing Obama today, NY1 first reported.

I asked Koch just now what prompted the move.

"The designation of Palin to be vice president," he said. "She's scary."

If the vice president were ever called on to lead the country, there is no question in my mind that the experience and demonstrated judgment of Joe Biden is superior to that of Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is a plucky, exciting candidate, but when her record is examined, she fails miserably with respect to her views on the domestic issues that are so important to the people of the U.S., and to me. Frankly, it would scare me if she were to succeed John McCain in the presidency.

Ben Smith's Blog: Koch backs Obama, calls Palin 'scary' - Politico.com

Tea Party Ted Baxter serves up another one for me to hit out of the park! lolol

I think Palin would be perfect on the republican ticket in 2012!!! Please, please, please let this happen. The comedy of hearing her explain how she has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia, or which magazines she reads, or who our founding fathers are....I'd love to hear her worldly views again.

Kinda funny that.

Like OL'BO had tons of foreign policy experience?? NOT

Shit. The guy had no experience whatsoever but you had no problem voting for him to be the Prez. Didn't seem to bother you one bit.

His foreign policy, you know, bow to all and kiss alls ass, doesn't seem to be working to well either.

I'm sure he'll work on it though. Never can tell when a good bow and a good ass kissing will come in handy. LOL

Did he ever claim that his foreign policy experience was because he could see Russia from where he lived??? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Pathetic.

That is what Tina Fey said.

What Palin said is that Russia is visible from Alaska. They share a border. She had dealings with the Russians on a regular basis. As with the Canadians.

There is a little more than half a mile of water between the closes points in each place.

Wasillia is up against the Canadian border. The Palin's used to go to Canada for health care, rather than use The US Indian Service health care, which is where she has previous experience of 0bamacare.

I think Palin would be perfect on the republican ticket in 2012!!! Please, please, please let this happen. The comedy of hearing her explain how she has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia, or which magazines she reads, or who our founding fathers are....I'd love to hear her worldly views again.

Kinda funny that.

Shit. The guy had no experience whatsoever but you had no problem voting for him to be the Prez. Didn't seem to bother you one bit.

His foreign policy, you know, bow to all and kiss alls ass, doesn't seem to be working to well either.

I'm sure he'll work on it though. Never can tell when a good bow and a good ass kissing will come in handy. LOL

Did he ever claim that his foreign policy experience was because he could see Russia from where he lived??? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Pathetic.

Tina Fey is not Sarah Palin

I know it is confusing for you libs

Koch is so right. Palin is very smart with common sense and that is what Obama lacks and the rest of his cronies. The lack of common sense shines in his radical policy making that the majority of Americans don't want. What Palin has done since the election is down right brilliant in strategy. Her consistant thrashing Obama on Facebook and in her speech tours is making the people wake up to see she is not the woman the MSM painted her to be and she is gaining ground as a serious threat to Obama and his agenda and the left is terrified of it and Koch is smart enough to see it and knows she is not to be underestimated.

YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS, WHERE IS THE LINK?

Freedom's Lighthouse » Democrat Ed Koch Says Fellow Dems are “Nuts” if They Think Sarah Palin “is Dumb” – Audio

Here is audio of former Democrat New York Mayor Ed Koch speaking in a radio interview where he was asked about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Koch said he does not share the view of many Democrats that Sarah Palin is “dumb.” In fact, Koch said, “They’re nuts if they think she’s dumb; she’s very smart.” Koch said he would not vote for her because he disagrees with her on many issues.

YouTube - Koch.wmv
What the hell happened to Koch? My guess, he's lost his mind.

Kinda funny that.

No. Neither did Palin.

maybe you list the OBAMA'S foreign policy EXPERIENCE?
hell, maybe you list ANY experience in ANYTHING that the Obama had to become President.

Palin, mayor of a city, then Governor of a state. hell no she HAS NO experience WHAT SO EVA.

U lefties can be sooooooooooooooooooo cute, dumb but cute..:lol:

no, she is extremely experienced. as you can see in these evil ambush interviews by this liberal marxist fascist katie couric bitch.

i mean, those were some hard questions, i tell ya.

what kind of magazines or newspapers do you read, stephanie? i guess, all of them.

are we new-clear?

hell, maybe you list ANY experience in ANYTHING that the Obama had to become President.

Palin, mayor of a city, then Governor of a state. hell no she HAS NO experience WHAT SO EVA.

no, she is extremely experienced. as you can see in these evil ambush interviews by this liberal marxist fascist katie couric bitch.

what kind of magazines or newspapers do you read, stephanie? i guess, all of them.

are we new-clear?

you are the perfect EXAMPLE of when they say, STUCK ON STUPID.
and nice deflection of answering any questions about the Obama's experience that I asked. must be cause YOU CAN'T NAME ANY.

Last edited:

are we new-clear?

and nice deflection of answering any questions about the Obama's experience that I asked. must be cause YOU CAN'T NAME ANY.

i declined answering your maybe bullshit with the word "no", dear retard.

this is a palin thread, not an obama thread, so kindly run into your own deflector shields, again. like a fly that can't find the open window, bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz

back on topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8]YouTube - Palin: I Read All the News[/ame]

adorable.

are we new-clear?

this is a palin thread, not an obama thread, so kindly run into your own deflector shields, again. like a fly that can't find the open window, bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz

back on topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8]YouTube - Palin: I Read All the News[/ame]

adorable.

hahahaha, CAN'T NAME A ONE, CAN YA.
never mind, you can continue posting your so called, gottcha videos, and we WILL :lol:

back on topic

adorable.

hahahaha, CAN'T NAME A ONE, CAN YA.
never mind, you can continue posting your so called, gottcha videos, and we WILL :lol:

i am laughing right with you, you phreaky phone.

here, more fodder, its all gotta be about job creation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfqWzGMgmY]YouTube - Sarah Palin Talks Bailout Proposal[/ame]

palin for president!

Why are lefties-liberals so childish, mean spirited and downright hateful???

anyone have an idea?

Last edited:
steph, you can watch the videos on the youtube site and switch on the vuvuzela button. it adds mindless droning to the mindless droning. i am here to help.

Forum List

Back