Ed Koch about Palin: (Democrats) are nuts if they think she's dumb; she's very smart"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Koch is so right. Palin is very smart with common sense and that is what Obama lacks and the rest of his cronies. The lack of common sense shines in his radical policy making that the majority of Americans don't want. What Palin has done since the election is down right brilliant in strategy. Her consistant thrashing Obama on Facebook and in her speech tours is making the people wake up to see she is not the woman the MSM painted her to be and she is gaining ground as a serious threat to Obama and his agenda and the left is terrified of it and Koch is smart enough to see it and knows she is not to be underestimated.

YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS, WHERE IS THE LINK?

Freedom's Lighthouse » Democrat Ed Koch Says Fellow Dems are “Nuts” if They Think Sarah Palin “is Dumb” – Audio

Here is audio of former Democrat New York Mayor Ed Koch speaking in a radio interview where he was asked about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Koch said he does not share the view of many Democrats that Sarah Palin is “dumb.” In fact, Koch said, “They’re nuts if they think she’s dumb; she’s very smart.” Koch said he would not vote for her because he disagrees with her on many issues.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpbsddGUOaM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Koch.wmv[/ame]

He's right. Palin ain't a dummy at all.

I think she's pretty savvy and smart.

Just wait for it. Wait for it. She's a quitter will be hitting the thread any minute now??? LOL

Well, let's seriously consider who the left finds "smart". Seems to me that their intellectual icons are a bunch of bumbling dunderheads... just look at the current cast of characters up in D.C. They have screwed up everything as far as the eye can see. Obama? he may be intelligent, but he ain't very smart, that much is for sure.

Yep, real genius'.

Palin/Bachmann 2012

Doesn't get any better than that

Everyone knows Palin is smarter and more qualified than Obama....this is her chance to prove it

I'm still reeling from Zona saying Pelosi was smart the other day.. After that comment, well wow, I guess everyone has SOMEONE who thinks they are smart...........

Palin isn't smart.

Palin/Bachmann 2012

Doesn't get any better than that

Couldn't agree more! Run girls, run!

You betcha!

$dumb and dumber.jpg

Just wait for it. Wait for it. She's a quitter will be hitting the thread any minute now??? LOL

Here is a question for you...do you think her quitting as Governor of Alaska has any bearing on her qualifications to run for political office again? Yes or no.

Here is a question for you...do you think her quitting as Governor of Alaska has any bearing on her qualifications to run for political office again? Yes or no.

Not that you asked me, but no, considering the circumstances under which she resigned, which involved legal harassment. I take it you feel otherwise.

Why?

I really like the common sense point and her energy stance. But as an elitist I have to chuckle at this community college ditz being smarter than a Harvard law review guy. Child Please

The Hussein has been President for almost 2 years and he is still the least qualified.

At this point, anyone with a shred of common sense is more qualified than the Marxist piece of shit in office now.

The Hussein has been President for almost 2 years and he is still the least qualified.

At this point, anyone with a shred of common sense is more qualified than the Marxist piece of shit in office now.

Whoa there, Hawk! That's some prett-y-strong-language.

Shred of common sense? I'd say the Marxist piece of shit in office now has that. Let's be fair.

Not that you asked me, but no, considering the circumstances under which she resigned, which involved legal harassment. I take it you feel otherwise.

Why?

She quit...the American people frown on that. But keep in mind, the other Republicans running for President in 21012 will have first crack at her if she runs...do you think they won't harp on it?

How do you expect us to take your posting seriously?

Forum List

Back