ed henry saying crowds for obama are bad

on his twitter. to be fair the guy from fox but i just hope obama team over next few day get bigger crowds. got to bulid some mo . had good polling day friday but small crowds at rallies with three days left do not look good

Don't forget though Ed Henry was with CNN for many year's before going to FOX so I doubt he has much of a bias on this.

The Public Debt of the United States when Obama started office (Jan 2009) was about $9.8 Trillion. As of Jan 2012, it is just over $14.4 Trillion. For comparison, G.W. Bush started in 2001 with about $5.8 Trillion in debt, and finished with $9.8 Trillion.

As for the size of the Federal Budget, it has averaged $3.5 Trillion / year under Obama, and $2.5 Trillion / year under G.W. Bush.

It simply has to stop. We need a budget that reduces debt, not expands it. Obama is borrowing that money he redistributes to his Muslim friends abroad. Once he has "more flexibility" the sky's the limit. Budget is not in Obama's vocabulary.

Polls have Obama up by 6 points in O-H-I-O.

Right on cue...obamas crowds are small because his black supporters have a 14% unemployment rate and cant afford his high gas prices to drive there

Forum List

Back