ed henry saying crowds for obama are bad

decker

Oct 12, 2012
on his twitter. to be fair the guy from fox but i just hope obama team over next few day get bigger crowds. got to bulid some mo . had good polling day friday but small crowds at rallies with three days left do not look good

Whining only gets you so far, then people get tired of listening.
not sure about that . but worrying that romney pulls in 30k last night and obama onlyt 2k this morning

i think obama as he showed in dublin ireland can pull in big crowd . but his team need to get to work as doing big rallies. these small rallies look pretty average to me

not sure about that . but worrying that romney pulls in 30k last night and obama onlyt 2k this morning

i think obama as he showed in dublin ireland can pull in big crowd . but his team need to get to work as doing big rallies. these small rallies look pretty average to me

Its difficult for people to become enthused considering his abysmal record, numerous scandals, horrid economy, low gdp, massive debt etc.

Its difficult for people to become enthused considering his abysmal record, numerous scandals, horrid economy, low gdp, massive debt etc.
well i don,t think it all bad. but if turn out matches the rallies then it bad news for obama. he need to get bigger rallies thats for sure

Thankfully Dubliners can't vote here...

on his twitter. to be fair the guy from fox but i just hope obama team over next few day get bigger crowds. got to bulid some mo . had good polling day friday but small crowds at rallies with three days left do not look good

So because Ed works for Fox he can't count?:cuckoo:

Thankfully Dubliners can't vote here...
well it good news for gop that for sure. obama team need get higher rallies then this in next few days. their too small at the moment

So because Ed works for Fox he can't count?:cuckoo:
no your right. look it not great news for obama and he needs bigger rallies that for sure over next few days

Deck, what is it that you think Obama has done for America? Do YOU think we are better off now than we were 4 years ago? If 4 years of crushing debt is good, will 8 years of crushing debt be better for the U.S.?
Think about this:
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one million seconds. You will have your gold in 12 days.
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one billion seconds. You will have your gold in 32 years.
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one trillion seconds. You will have your gold in 32,000 years.

Trillions in debt is not the road to prosperity. It is the road to demise.

Deck, what is it that you think Obama has done for America? Do YOU think we are better off now than we were 4 years ago? If 4 years of crushing debt is good, will 8 years of crushing debt be better for the U.S.?
Think about this:
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one million seconds. You will have your gold in 12 days.
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one billion seconds. You will have your gold in 32 years.
I am going to give you a bar of gold in one trillion seconds. You will have your gold in 32,000 years.

Reagan and the two Bushes created most of the National Debt.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org to see the numbers.

well i don,t think it all bad. but if turn out matches the rallies then it bad news for obama. he need to get bigger rallies thats for sure

I am curious decker, what is it you like about Obama?

Think about this:

O created 5 trillion in four years. Reagan and Bush created approx 7 trillion in 16 years.

Think about this:

O created 5 trillion in four years. Reagan and Bush created approx 7 trillion in 16 years.

While true its all bad imo

Obama is doing well in all of the battleground states especially since he received such high praise from Christie, Bloomberg and all Americans for stepping up in the crisis. He hasn't campaigned like Romney and Ryan have, he has worked tirelessly over the past 5 days.

Voters love that kind of thing in their leaders.

I also hear the Teaparty in the House and Senate is kind of imploding. Hope Bachmann gets the boot.

While true its all bad imo

Elections are bought and payed for by the powers that be, not crowds who show up at rallies. Really, I think the numbers showing up at rallies is indicative of the lack of representation we now have in government. At some point I think they should stop having these rallies, or at least pay people to go to them.

Obama is doing well in all of the battleground states especially since he received such high praise from Christie, Bloomberg and all Americans for stepping up in the crisis. He hasn't campaigned like Romney and Ryan have, he has worked tirelessly over the past 5 days.

Voters love that kind of thing in their leaders.

I also hear the Teaparty in the House and Senate is kind of imploding. Hope Bachmann gets the boot.

He hasn't campaigned like Romney and Ryan have, he has worked tirelessly over the past 5 days

No he didn't work for 5 days. He went back to campaigning.

Obama will return to the campaign trail Thursday with stops in Las Vegas, Boulder, CO, and Green Bay, WI.
Obama returns to campaign trail after focusing on Sandy - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Forum List

Back