Economy

what??? how'd you figure this?

Well he has expressed no intention to lower middle class taxes and has expressed intentions to decrease corperate taxes AND he has expressed intentions to eliminate the debt. The only way left is to maintain or increase the taxes on the middle class to allow for the tax breaks for the rich.

I am sorry, but I have heard this many times and I will give you the same answer. Your arguement was a very good one at the birth of the nation. However, according to the 16th ammendment of our constitution, the government IS allowed to steal from the people in payment for services. Look at it this way, McCain's plan steals from the middle class and gives to the rich, which do you want?

So the government authorized itself to steal from the people. Doesn't make it right just because they say they can do it. It only makes it legal.

And Obama's plan steal from the middle class and the wealthy, so what's your point? Who do you think keeps blue collar workers in work? The wealthy investors, not the government. Take away that investment capital, you take away my work.

So the government authorized itself to steal from the people. Doesn't make it right just because they say they can do it. It only makes it legal.

And Obama's plan steal from the middle class and the wealthy, so what's your point? Who do you think keeps blue collar workers in work? The wealthy investors, not the government. Take away that investment capital, you take away my work.

Obama does not plan to steal from the middle class, he will cut back taxes. The investors are going overseas, the trickle-down-effect failed, Bush has proved that. We need to take away the inscentives to invest overseas.

Obama does not plan to steal from the middle class, he will cut back taxes. The investors are going overseas, the trickle-down-effect failed, Bush has proved that. We need to take away the inscentives to invest overseas.

I've only been saying that since it began ... in the 90s. I don't think Bush was President then, btw. However, I do not believe taxes will be cut back on the middle class. That's a pipe dream.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a McCain disciple at all. But I'll vote for him to vote against Obama. He's the lesser of two evils.

We raised taxes in the 90's and had the longest continuous period of growth in capital spending and investment in our history plus a record creation in jobs. Your job does not depend on the wealthy getting tax breaks but instead you doing your job and creating something worthy for the wealthy to sell. Wealth is created through the ownership of productivity. The wealthy own productivity. Be productive and you don't need to worry about your job...

Ya'll still don't get it, do you?

The shadow puppet threatre that you all seem to love so much, the scam of the battle between the Ds and Rs is so convincing that you all still believe that this nation is really a democratic republic run by elected officials.

Folks the FED just invented trillions of dollars to bail out banks.

they didn't need permission of the POTUS or Congress to put YOU in debt for that move.

Are you getting it now?

Do you understand that government that you think you have some input is a scam, yet?

I've only been saying that since it began ... in the 90s. I don't think Bush was President then, btw. However, I do not believe taxes will be cut back on the middle class. That's a pipe dream.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a McCain disciple at all. But I'll vote for him to vote against Obama. He's the lesser of two evils.

so you dont believe obama. but you beleive mccain will cut middle class taxes? and youre voting for him because you dont like obama? why dont you vote for what you actually believe in. it is this 'lesser of two evils' crap that keep giving us POS candidates to choose from. and this shit about 'dont take from the rich, it isnt fair' needs to stop. the wealthy were given huge tax cuts, and what happened? now you, me, people who had NOTHING TO DO with the financial collapse get to pay for it. but the govt doesnt have the money to really bail them out. so the value of our dollar will keep going lower, and our real income will keep falling. because the rich, greedy bastards on wallstreet wont have to pay for their mistakes. the REPUBLICAN govt is bailing them out. where is the equal treatment? if anyone calls themselves a true conservative, how can you possibly justify voting republican? and dont give me any 'well the dems are worse' crap. i want a true response. if you are a conservative, how can you vote republican?

The shadow puppet threatre that you all seem to love so much, the scam of the battle between the Ds and Rs is so convincing that you all still believe that this nation is really a democratic republic run by elected officials.

they didn't need permission of the POTUS or Congress to put YOU in debt for that move.

Are you getting it now?

Do you understand that government that you think you have some input is a scam, yet?

What's the motivation? Who's the puppetmaster and what does he get?

There are a hell of a lot of ways to get money and power more easily.

I want names. Who is running this vast conspiracy?

Obama has raised $374 million dollars from 1.5 million contributors. His is the largest grassroots campaign in American history. He is beholden to no one but those 1.5 million people.

Your ignorance is stunning.

Yes, it's such a relief that instead of just pulling the wool over the eyes of the wealthy, he has no compunctions about lying to the little people and takig their money, too. Obama believes in defrauding everyone equally!

Are you getting it now?

Not to mention how this new money will affect the value of our dollar, its already worth shit.

Yes, it's such a relief that instead of just pulling the wool over the eyes of the wealthy, he has no compunctions about lying to the little people and takig their money, too. Obama believes in defrauding everyone equally!

blah blah blah

Why? Because you people are so programmed to left and right you can;t see the writing on the wall. How about we trim the fat off our government? How about we force them to pass legislation one for one instead of being allowed to hide pork in it? How about we see just what kind of perks and excessive pay we can trim off our elected officials?

HOW ABOUT we start outsourcing Congress? I'm sure we can hire better smarter more honest people in India or China or where ever.

Makes WAY more sense than robbing people blind. Why is the wconomy in a tailspin? because people live at or above their means and have since the 70s at least and when you jack the price of everything up you raise the line for people who can't pay their bills. More banks are going to default because of it.

Partial credit. People are damned fools, I agree. Most especially the damned fools running our nation into the ground.

You're spo busy pointing a finger, you aren't looking for real solutions. You're accepting what your candidate offers.

Both candidates suck and neither offers shit.

Treat yourself to a beer, Gun.

Anyone who runs this place and can avoid the siren song tempting you to take one side or the other deserves it.

NOBODY who is of the elite seems to understand that the system which hs been rewarding them so very very well IS the problem.

They think they can rearrange the deck chairs and ignore the gaping wound in the hull of our Ship of State that is sinking us.

If we do not get our economy back on sensible footing, you can expect to see a world wide recession (or whatever you want to call it), one that isn't going to get fixed in two or three quarters, either.

There are one billion people int he world trying to exist on $1 a day...they're starving to death right now.

There are two billion people in the world trying to exist on $2 a day, and they're starting to riot because they can't afford food.

Bad as this mess is for us here in the States, the reverberations in the world are much much more catastrophic for nearly hafl the world's population.

Last edited:

Ah, AllieBaba, I was wondering when you would find your way into my thread. Like your many other arguements I have shot down this contains no facts. Unfortunately, you can not prove Obama is lying to everyone, we may very well see him putting his promises into action if he does get elected. People are smarter than you think they are, some people can think for themselves and choose to give their hard earned dollar to somebody who they support. He gave those people something McCain give big business, hope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back