Economy

Haro

Sep 9, 2008
Alright, I am interested in seeing what everone thinks about Obama's and McCain's economic policies.

Neither one has given any indication that they know what to do about our current financial crisis. They both get grades of "F" on their economic policies.

Obama is the one that wanted oversight on much of this economic shell game that has been going on while McCain has said he is Mr. De-Regulation.

Pay me now or pay me later.

Pssst. It's cheaper to pay now

Obama is the one that wanted oversight on much of this economic shell game that has been going on while McCain has said he is Mr. De-Regulation.

Pay me now or pay me later.

Pssst. It's cheaper to pay now

It is cheaper to pay now, no intrest.

Except he hired Raines, who made millions defrauding Fannie Mae, to be his advisor.

He also hired Jim Johnson.

Ditto Austan Goolsbee.

All the while taking over $120,000 in donations from the failures during his brief tenure.

I used to think Christians accepted a lot on faith, but you people are stunning.

Except he hired Raines, who made millions defrauding Fannie Mae, to be his advisor.

Ditto Austan Goolsbee.

All the while taking over $120,000 in donations from the failures during his brief tenure.

I used to think Christians accepted a lot on faith, but you people are stunning.

It is odd that people never assume that I am Jewish...And are you talking about Obama? You are just saying 'he' with no previous reference to a single subject. And do you have any opinion about either candidate's policy?

Given republican failure in governance I am hoping a more egalitarian economic approach gets us away from the self centered greed that has take over the nation. UHC in particular can help business and people spend on other things that help all but it needs to be controlled. Alternate energy is a way to bring back manufacturing.

Agenda for Shared Prosperity

Buy American where to can to offset trade deficits.

Google 'on the issues'

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Issues

Ditto Austan Goolsbee.

Obama has raised $374 million dollars from 1.5 million contributors. His is the largest grassroots campaign in American history. He is beholden to no one but those 1.5 million people.

Your ignorance is stunning.

Given republican failure in governance I am hoping a more egalitarian economic approach gets us away from the self centered greed that has take over the nation. UHC in particular can help business and people spend on other things that help all but it needs to be controlled. Alternate energy is a way to bring back manufacturing.

Agenda for Shared Prosperity

Buy American where to can to offset trade deficits.

Google 'on the issues'

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Issues

It is not a political party's responsibility to govern the economy, Karl. Guess that makes your entire post based on mispeaking the mistruth, huh?

Obama has raised $374 million dollars from 1.5 million contributors. His is the largest grassroots campaign in American history. He is beholden to no one but those 1.5 million people.

No one's ignorance is more stunning that yours. Well, except perhaps your twin playmate sillybooboo.

Wrong. I pay more than enough now.

WEll you could pay less now and more later, or more now. Its like getting a car. If you can afford to buy the whole thing, you do. If you only pay some now, then you will get charged intrest.

You can cry all you want but the truth still stands.

If you can disprove that Obama does not have Raines, Johnson, Goolsbee and di not accept over $120,000 from Fannie and Freddie feel free to put-up.

If you can disprove that Obama does not have Raines, Johnson, Goolsbee and di not accept over $120,000 from Fannie and Freddie feel free to put-up.

Even if that is true or you could believe that has someting to do with Obama, could you please just tell us an opinion on the candidates' policies?

Who cares?

Obama's campaign has been financed by the people through the internet. It is the first presidential campaign that has been financed almost exclusively this way.

I am so glad you brought this up, because it shows the great contrast between the Republicans and the Democrats. Thanks!

What's really funny is that even the conservatives here only want to talk about Obama's plan. Talking about McCain's is like talking about drinking more poison

What's really funny is that even the conservatives here only want to talk about Obama's plan. Talking about McCain's is like talking about drinking more poison

What plan? Raising taxes? Some plan. Bet it took a long time for him to come up with just ratcheting up a few notches on Bill Clinton's plan.

What's next? Line item veto?

That has WHAT to do with the rate I'm taxed at so pussies like you don't have to put any effort into taking care of yourselves?

Oh, nothing. Moron.

Hey, I have a real job dude, I could have done my 20 years in military and lived off the fat of the tax payers like you and complained about high taxes :cuckoo:

But I got out, used my GI Bill and got a real job.

Amazing that a person getting free money, free health care and god knows what other benefits would turn around and complain about taxes :clap2:

Forum List

Back